The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, mafya said:

Unfortunately it’s been happening for decades and the rest of the world has not really put pressure on Israel. I think other countries are going to join in regardless of the big old US of A telling them not to get involved. The double standards are clear for everyone to see.  How the hell is another country allowed to control the water supply of another country and turn it off?? Sorry but sis real has shown it’s true colours and anyone who can’t see this is either blind or just as bad. Collective punishment is a war crime..

Condemn Israel, get branded an anti-semite, and kiss your career goodbye...

Just now, Anna B said:

Condemn Israel, get branded an anti-semite, and kiss your career goodbye...

There are lots of Jewish people that also condemn the state of Israel so I don’t think it should be seen as anti semitic and anyone who says otherwise is a clown.

There was a Jewish woman on the news who was at the pro Palestine rally in London and she had a placard saying “This Jew stands with the Palestinian people” which in my view said it all and proves the actions of Israel as a country doesn’t represent the views of all Jewish people.

1 minute ago, mafya said:

There are lots of Jewish people that also condemn the state of Israel so I don’t think it should be seen as anti semitic and anyone who says otherwise is a clown.

There was a Jewish woman on the news who was at the pro Palestine rally in London and she had a placard saying “This Jew stands with the Palestinian people” which in my view said it all and proves the actions of Israel as a country doesn’t represent the views of all Jewish people.

Plenty of good people in this world.

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Apparently Israel has bombed the road in the south near the crossing into Egypt.

On the news a bit ago they said it had been verified that it was indeed bombed. This is what Israel calls defending itself…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't agree with that narrative

No one should be above criticism

No country, no race, no religion, no gender or sexual orientation 

I agree and so does Tory MP Crispin Blunt.  Looks like he's going to be hauling our government to the international court for backing Israel and thereby being complicit in war crimes.

Israel is in breach of many instances of war crimes and any country who gives their backing or encourages them is thereby complicit in these same war crimes.

Probably why America has warned Israel not to go occupy Gaza which would be a further breach.  I would expect America to back down further yet because Biden will not want war crimes on his record.

Hoping that this move will save a lot of unnecessary deaths among innocent Palestinians but changes need to happen quickly so that food, water and medical aid is restored as withholding those is a war crime in itself.

Edited by Organgrinder

35 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I agree and so does Tory MP Crispin Blunt.  Looks like he's going to be hauling our government to the international court for backing Israel and thereby being complicit in war crimes.

Israel is in breach of many instances of war crimes and any country who gives their backing or encourages them is thereby complicit in these same war crimes.

Probably why America has warned Israel not to go occupy Gaza which would be a further breach.  I would expect America to back down further yet because Biden will not want war crimes on his record.

Hoping that this move will save a lot of unnecessary deaths among innocent Palestinians but changes need to happen quickly so that food, water and medical aid is restored as withholding those is a war crime in itself.

I bet Israel are shaking in their boots about some politician in the weak British government threatening them by reporting them to teacher 🤣

Israel have every right to fight back against the terrorist attacks in their country 

10 hours ago, mafya said:

Yes I agree. 

But try telling that to Jeremy Corbyn...

Once again he was right, but slaughtered in the media, and consequently by the ill-informed electorate..

A perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Hopefully people are now a bit better educated on some of the issues.

Until that happens Israel is able to hide behind the 'anti-semitic' wall.

Edited by Anna B