The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

Iran is already involved.  They supply the Hamas terrorists with weapons. 

Yeah I know that, but they are threatening to get directly involved, which would be a considerable escalation. If a member of Iran's regular army were killed by an Israeli missile, they have a cassus belli right there.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Yeah I know that, but they are threatening to get directly involved, which would be a considerable escalation. If a member of Iran's regular army were killed by an Israeli missile, they have a cassus belli right there.

Can't you just say "Justified" for us dumbo's..

Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Delbow said:

"Ah, how fortunate are we to have such bard on our shores!"  :)

Israel needs to be protecting all its borders from another Arab invasion

That will make the leftists happy

Watching the Jews getting attacked from all sides by extreme right wing countries and terrorist groups

They'll be cheering on Jewish gays being thrown off of buildings and Jewish women being raped and stoned to death in the street 

Edited by Jack Grey

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Israel needs to be protecting all its borders from another Arab invasion

That will make the leftists happy

Watching the Jews getting attacked from all sides by extreme right wing countries and terrorist groups

They'll be cheering on Jewish gays being thrown off of buildings and Jewish women being raped and stoned to death in the street 

I do wish you would talk about something that is actually happening rather than make up these little horror movies in your head which then makes you spitting angry and you rant on here.

I also wish you would learn a bit about left and right and how they think because I'm a pretty leftish lefty and I have no ill feeling whatsoever for Jews or any other nationality on earth.

It's strange how you make these assumptions and yet you,  not the lefties,   are the one who obviously resents foreigners of every nationality,  which is plain to see from the posts you make.

I honestly think you should see someone about all these delusions you suffer from and, in the meantime, why not try talking about what is really happening instead of your make believe.

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

"King Abdullah on Gaza: 'No refugees in Jordan, no refugees in Egypt"

Well,  well, well.....

Egypt and Jordan have said they won't accept Palestinian refugees

Europe will though 🙄

We'll take them all.....forever 

Why not just move to Egypt or Jordan then   -   I'm sure you would be much happier living with them.

Although, if they had you,  they might be adding Englishmen to that list.

6 hours ago, Delbow said:

It will be a big mistake for Iran if they declare war on Israel.