The Yom Kippur War .

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

Well it's much more than that,  one would like to believe they'd draw the line at hospitals,  shameful.

Do they really think their gods would find this acceptable,  I don't.

We were reminded upthread that the IDF are a modern, professional army. Armies of that sort don't bomb hospitals by mistake.

24 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Nowhere else to put this (apart from the bin)

British-Palestinian MP Grilled By Madeley On Hamas Attack Prediction | HuffPost UK Politics (huffingtonpost.co.uk)

So Layla Moran, the articulate Liberal Democrat MP, who happens to be of Palestinian heritage, is quizzed by the utter fool Richard Madeley if she knew about the Hamas terror bombings, kidnaps and murders before they actually happened.

Madeley is often compared to Alan Partridge, but I don't think even Alan Partridge could be that crass or offensive.

Kudos to Moran for remaining composed, and not throwing the glass of water next to her in Madeley's face.

It was a poor performance by Richard Madeley.  A poor performance also from Layla Moran for not challenging him for the comment.

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It wasn't a mistake .

No, indeed. Some civilians caught in crossfire between IDF and Hamas gunmen I could accept as a mistake but not this. Can't wait to be told this is the good sort of slaughtering innocent civilians.

7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

No, indeed. Some civilians caught in crossfire between IDF and Hamas gunmen I could accept as a mistake but not this. Can't wait to be told this is the good sort of slaughtering innocent civilians.

Artillery fire is not always accurate .