The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

Who knows They don’t seem to care much about that at the moment.

Laying siege to innocent people, bombing to prevent aid convoys and now this.

I’d say that PR was the last thing on their mind.

I posted earlier that one of the aims of the terrorist is to create a situation to cause a response and exploit the response.

That is what is happening now.

5 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

What advantage would it give Israel on the world stage by intentionaly bombing an hospital full of patients ?

Israel are saying that the bomb which is now know to have killed over 800 people, was in fact a bomb that was fired by Hamas, and struck the hospital by error.

Mark Regev, senior adviser to the Israeli prime minister, has told the BBC the Israeli authorities are looking at exactly what happened and said its military would not "deliberately target a hospital".

Quote Message: My information, that I have just received from the highest authority... is that all indications are that this was not Israeli orders, that this was rather, a Hamas rocket that fell short."

My information, that I have just received from the highest authority... is that all indications are that this was not Israeli orders, that this was rather, a Hamas rocket that fell short."

Quote Message: From past conflicts with the terrorists in Gaza, we know that on average about 33% of rockets that they shoot at us, fall short and land in Gaza." from Mark Regev Adviser to Israel's prime minister

From past conflicts with the terrorists in Gaza, we know that on average about 33% of rockets that they shoot at us, fall short and land in Gaza."

Mark RegevAdviser to Israel's prime minister

Israel Gaza live news: Hundreds feared dead at Gaza hospital as Israel denies strike - BBC News

Make of that what you will.

8 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

What advantage would it give Israel on the world stage by intentionaly bombing an hospital full of patients ?

IDF are claiming it was an Islamic Jihad missile gone astray. Which could be true, or could be a lie. Hopefully we'll be able to get some kind of independent verification at some point, but from whom I'm not sure.

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

IDF are claiming it was an Islamic Jihad missile gone astray. Which could be true, or could be a lie. Hopefully we'll be able to get some kind of independent verification at some point, but from whom I'm not sure.

Doubt if we'll ever know.

Just now, Delbow said:

There are cameras everywhere these days. It shouldn’t be too difficult to verify.

There are quite a few world leaders openly condemning it at the moment, which might indicate something.

My money is on the hospital also being a Hamas supply depot. 

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

There are cameras everywhere these days. It shouldn’t be too difficult to verify.

There are quite a few world leaders openly condemning it at the moment, which might indicate something.

My money is on the hospital also being a Hamas supply depot. 

I doubt if anyone really knows what happened or by which side.

19 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Israel is out for vengeance, it’s aim is to kill as many Palestinians it can to pay for the attack on October 7th.

4 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I doubt if anyone really knows what happened or by which side.

So you keep on saying.

If you tune your internet into Twitter, or Al Jazeera, you can watch video of the strike. Then you can make your mind up about whether it looks like a stray ground fired rocket, or not.