The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We know  They knew nothing of what intelligence there was.

The Hamas attackers may not have known they were going to attack until a day or so before.

Only a few leaders  may have known the plan.

Edited by harvey19

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

And caught them unawares.

Very poor intelligence witch will be much discussed shortly.

Or a blind eye!

This Administration, wth "top diplomat" John Kerry. has been negotiating with Iran, since Obama, unfreezing $billions to the Mad Mullahs, to get a nuclear deal. 

He's failed, of course, and one of the flies in the ointment has been Israel, specifically Nenanyahu, and the U.S. publicly declared support for Israel.

There's no love for Netanyahu in Washington D.C. on the contrary!

It's not beyond logic to to assume that the greatest intelligence gatherer on the planet, would decline to share all it's intelligence with it's pesky fly in the ointment.

20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah so from now on the Israelis should just wipe Hamas off the map so they can't attack again

Great advice 👍

Doesn't matter to me because   -   as I keep repeating   -   I don't like terrorists.

Or law breakers,

Edited by Organgrinder

34 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

The Hamas attackers may not have known they were going to attack until a day or so before.

Only a few leaders  may have known the plan.

Hamas are Palestinians, not alien space invaders :)

They need the supporting major infrastructure, tunnels, rocket launching sites, ammunition depots in populated areas, plans and preparation to launch such a strike. and husbands, fathers, sons, even mothers and daughters would have been involved in that.

Israel has always depended on the U.S. for it's Intelligence. They don't have the spies in the skies, and Jews don't infiltrate the enemy easily.

There's always more to these war games. than meets the eye of the average Sheffield armchair warmonger.  :)

It's a game that's played at the very top of politics, not at our level!

All we can know for sure, is the outcome!

Edited by trastrick

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Why do you think HAMAS targeted a music festival? 

It wasn't random it was meticulously planned 

Because they're terrorists.

Who said it wasn't planned ?

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Yes we all know they're terrorist but why do you think they targeted the music festival? 

It's  the kind of thing that terrorists do   -   as they did in Manchester.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

as I keep repeating   -   I don't like terrorists

Maybe if you repeat it another 7345 times, it might start to sink in for some of our less advanced contributors.

After all, children love repetition.

Edited by Delbow