The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Good point maybe if negotiations with the sparse Arab settlements at that time could have led to a mutual understanding. The displaced and traumatized Jewish  people at that time were literally stateless. They made the desert (deserted ) bloom and built a Country .

Had that been the bottom line I don't think many would have complained.

But with the help of the Americans Israel built a nuclear bomb and started its expansionist policies, taking over more and more Arab land  using threats and intimidation.

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

700 men ,women and children now killed in Israel , many taken captive and kidnapped to Gaza ,  justify that .

Lebanon and Jordon rumored to be firing into Israel . Justify that .

Three Israelis shot in Egypt  .Iran has backed the attack 

Edited by cuttsie

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

700 men ,women and children now killed in Israel , many taken captive and kidnapped to Gaza ,  justify that .

Nobody ever claimed that any of these deaths could be justified but that is what happens when nations go to war.

Efforts to end the enmity would have been justified,  if the Israelis had made an effort instead of steamrollering their way over their neighbours.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Nobody ever claimed that any of these deaths could be justified but that is what happens when nations go to war.

Efforts to end the enmity would have been justified,  if the Israelis had made an effort instead of steamrollering their way over their neighbours.

Who is responsible for todays deaths , kidnappings and possible rapes , a naked German lass has been paraded around Gaza on the back of a pick up truck that’s steamrolling as you call it .

10 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Had that been the bottom line I don't think many would have complained.

But with the help of the Americans Israel built a nuclear bomb and started its expansionist policies, taking over more and more Arab land  using threats and intimidation.

My bold

The world's biggest terrorist organization..

A vile country run by vile people who have the nerve to tell others how to behave.

They make me want to puke. 

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

Jeremy Corbyn was much libelled as an anti-semite. He is a peacemaker and professional negotiator. He's done more for the Jewish cause than most politicians. So say the Jewish Council of Great Britain. But he refused to be bullied into signing America's treaty which was undeniably flawed and would have caused more harm than good.

Which treaty was that, and in what capacity would he have signed it?

25 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's from the American government who will swear to their dying day that the war was legal.

I've seen written evidence from the UN that the war was illegal and the UN refused to sanction it.

I don't remember where I saw it but the war was not sanctioned and took place without UN sanction.

If you want to hear true facts,  don't ask the accused.

It is from the United Nations who are not the American government.

https://www.un.org/depts/unmovic/documents/1441.pdf