The Yom Kippur War .

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

If nothing else, we should applaud your ability to generate two types of effluent at once.

That's very well observed Delbow.

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

As it's too early to know the answers yet,  it's too early to lay blame and it's also too early to start making excuses and claiming false figures.

Wait until it's been looked at properly and let's know     the truth..

Of course it is not to early to establish Israel did not attack the hospital.  If Israel did attack the hospital then there would be evidence to show the missile  flight path.  President Biden has seen the data that the US defence department have. 

Just now, Axe said:

Of course it is not to early to establish Israel did not attack the hospital.  If Israel did attack the hospital then there would be evidence to show the missile  flight path.  President Biden has seen the data that the US defence department have. 

Complete load of rubbish,  as always.

And American Presidents always tell the truth,  like British Prime Misters.   do they ?

News to me.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Yes we all know they're terrorist but why do you think they targeted the music festival? 

They go for large areas to take out the most targets,  what's your answer?    

Edited by cressida

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Welcome to politics 

For an old man you seem very naive 

I was interested in politics before you were born and your diagnosis of me doesn't bother me at all.

I'm sure I know more of what's happening than a van driver from Parkhill.