The Yom Kippur War .

11 minutes ago, cressida said:

They go for large areas to take out the most targets,  please tell me your answer.

(when I heard about Sweden my first thought was the football stadium,  I would keep away from stadiums.)

Actually I have a different view

And it's just my opinion so @Organgrinderdon't start crying and demanding that I show you evidence 

I think that a music festival represents everything they HATE

Young people enjoying their freedom to express themselves

People probably drinking and doing drugs

An event where religion, race, sexual preferences  or gender is embraced

A place where gays and trans people feel accepted and safe

Where young women can wear what they like and empower their beauty and sexuality 

THATS WHY THEY ATTACKED THE FESTIVAL

They attacked everything that we have fought for and we hold dear

And they are supported by the countries all around israel

This is a war to protect everything we have fought so long for

Freedom of expression and to be who you are 

So I support Israel to the very end 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I was interested in politics before you were born and your diagnosis of me doesn't bother me at all.

I'm sure I know more of what's happening than a van driver from Parkhill.

Yeah my van had taken me quite far today 👍

Does that look like Sheffield to you?

Actually you've never left the country so how would you know 🤣

20231018-143345.jpg

Edited by Jack Grey

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Open mind?

Joke post of the day!  :)

People have to remember that Britain is neither neutral or 'open minded.' They, like America, are fully behind Israel for historical reasons, not because they think they're right. That is evident in BBC reporting which is anything but even handed. ITV is a little less biased but shrouded in obfuscation.

And just for those interested, Britain is one of the biggest arms dealers there is. We don't brag about it for obvious reasons, but arms are one of our major exports. How much they quibble over who they sell them to is anybody's guess. But my guess is that where large amounts of money is concerned they're none too fussy. What do you think our 'Peace envoy to the middle east' was doing?' 

Edited by Anna B

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Actually I have a different view

And it's just my opinion so @Organgrinderdon't start crying and demanding that I show you evidence 

I think that a music festival represents everything they HATE

Young people enjoying their freedom to express themselves

People probably drinking and doing drugs

An event where religion, race, sexual preferences  or gender is embraced

A place where gays and trans people feel accepted and safe

Where young women can wear what they like and empower their beauty and sexuality 

THATS WHY THEY ATTACKED THE FESTIVAL

They attacked everything that we have fought for and we hold dear

And they are supported by the countries all around israel

This is a war to protect everything we have fought so long for

Freedom of expression and to be who you are 

So I support Israel to the very end 

Why should I cry ?  I don't care what view you have at all.  Everybody is entitled to think as they please.

You start off well by saying what you THINK and I have no argument with that

You then go onto THAT'S why   -------  as usual making out that it's no longer what you think but proven fact.

When did we fight for Israel ?

Why are they surrounded by hatred ?          Would you care to explain why so many people n this world don't have the same view as you do ?

This IS NOT a war to protect everything WE HAVE FOUGHT FOR.  This is not our war at all.  It's Israel's war for going into the country next door and stealing their land and oppressing the people.

You are fully entitled to your views and also to support Israel to the very end    -    others are entitled to differ.

I have already stated my case on Israel.  I wish them no ill but,  they should get out of Palestine which is NOT their country and the United Nations agrees with me.

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah my van had taken me quite far today 👍

Does that look like Sheffield to you?

Actually you've never left the country so how would you know 🤣

20231018-143345.jpg

I know about the Moon and Mars silly boy but I've never been to them in an old van.

39 minutes ago, Axe said:

Of course it is not to early to establish Israel did not attack the hospital.  If Israel did attack the hospital then there would be evidence to show the missile  flight path.  President Biden has seen the data that the US defence department have. 

Or Biden a supporter of Israel for over 40 years , is blinkered .

8 minutes ago, Anna B said:

People have to remember that Britain is neither neutral or 'open minded.' They, like America, are fully behind Israel for historical reasons, not because they think they're right. That is evident in BBC reporting which is anything but even handed. ITV is a little less biased but shrouded in obfuscation.

And just for those interested, Britain is one of the biggest arms dealers there is. We don't brag about it for obvious reasons, but arms are one of our major exports. How much they quibble over who they sell them to is anybody's guess. But my guess is that where large amounts of money is concerned they're none too fussy. What do you think our 'Peace envoy to the middle east' was doing?' 

That's quite correct,  which is why we armed our friend Saddam and trained his troops until later when we found that we couldn't control him and needed to snuff him out,

along with hundreds of thousand of innocent civilians.     We can be pretty disgusting ourselves when we put our minds to it.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

But you did just respond to my question 🤣

I'm sorry I don't sit on here all day hanging on your every word but I'm busy

The majority of the time when I post on SF I'm having a coffee, eating food or sat on the toilet 

About 20 posts in the last 24 hours - you got a bad case of diarrhea?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Why should I cry ?  I don't care what view you have at all.  Everybody is entitled to think as they please.

You start off well by saying what you THINK and I have no argument with that

You then go onto THAT'S why   -------  as usual making out that it's no longer what you think but proven fact.

When did we fight for Israel ?

Why are they surrounded by hatred ?          Would you care to explain why so many people n this world don't have the same view as you do ?

This IS NOT a war to protect everything WE HAVE FOUGHT FOR.  This is not our war at all.  It's Israel's war for going into the country next door and stealing their land and oppressing the people.

You are fully entitled to your views and also to support Israel to the very end    -    others are entitled to differ.

I have already stated my case on Israel.  I wish them no ill but,  they should get out of Palestine which is NOT their country and the United Nations agrees with me.

I know about the Moon and Mars silly boy but I've never been to them in an old van.

You've lived a very sheltered life but apparently you're an expert on everything 

You are a living breathing WankiPedia