The Yom Kippur War .

58 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You've lived a very sheltered life but apparently you're an expert on everything 

You are a living breathing WankiPedia

You see    -    It's always you who starts the insults first    -    and then complains when you are insulted in return.

Wasting your time Jack,  your insults don't bother me at all  and that does sound a very schoolboy like insult.  

You should visit Israel and give them real support if you like to travel and you care so much. I genuinely don't mind that you support them  -  it's just each to his own beliefs.

I have actually lived a very full, very busy and very enjoyable life.  I would far sooner have my music,  running,  cycling etc than your travelling.

It's all been fulfilling and exhilarating and I've played to nearly as many great parties as you've had hot dinners. 

In my day job,  I've made quality cutlery which people will be using many years after I've gone,  the like of which you can no longer buy in the shops.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You see    -    It's always you who starts the insults first    -    and then complains when you are insulted in return.

Wasting your time Jack,  your insults don't bother me at all  and that does sound a very schoolboy like insult.  

You should visit Israel and give them real support if you like to travel and you care so much. I genuinely don't mind that you support them  -  it's just each to his own beliefs.

I have actually lived a very full, very busy and very enjoyable life.  I would far sooner have my music,  running,  cycling etc than your travelling.

It's all been fulfilling and exhilarating and I've played to nearly as many great parties as you've had hot dinners. 

In my day job,  I've made quality cutlery which people will be using many years after I've gone,  the like of which you can no longer buy in the shops.

Actually my post was a joke...went over your head

If you lived such a wonderful fulfilling life then why have you never left the country? 

There's a whole world out there 

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

If you lived such a wonderful fulfilling life then why have you never left the country? 

Probably because he had a full and enjoyable life without leaving the country.

Perhaps some of the would be immigrants from Africa,Afghanistan etc.feel the need to travel as you do to fulfil their lives.

23 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Man who doesn’t like other (brown) people leaving their countries, takes the mick out of a (white) person who doesn’t leave his country.

You could make it up (if you were Armando Ianucci), but you don’t have to because Jack got there first.

Well done Jack. You’ve won the SF hypocrite badge. Wear it with pride.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 1