The Yom Kippur War .

24 minutes ago, Axe said:

It is from the United Nations who are not the American government.

https://www.un.org/depts/unmovic/documents/1441.pdf

That document is regarding the weapon inspections and nowhere does it state that the UK and the USA have sanction to attack Iraq.

On 17 March 2003 the UK, the US and Spain abandoned their attempt to secure a second UN resolution authorising force, citing the opposition of the French and their threat to veto any such resolution.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq

Edited by Organgrinder

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Savages

Nuke the lot of them

Nice to see you your usual charitable self Jack.

At least you are consistent.

44 minutes ago, Axe said:

He is showing them too much respect by calling them savages.

I fully expected you to show up and support views like that.

Your near fascist beliefs decide which side of the fence you sit immediately.

Fortunately,  some of us are more civilised now,  having learned from human history, mankind's frailty when selfishness kicks in.

It's no surprise that the Sewage Party you support are also leaning so much to the right and  I relish my lefty leanings even more.

You shouldn't use the word  "respect"  as I'm quite sure you don't understand the meaning of it. 

Any news on the boat people yet   ???????????   No,   thought not,      Losers.

Edited by Organgrinder

8 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Savages

Nuke the lot of them

I hate to mention this but you need to read your Bible, particularly Revelations, and predictions about the end of days; pestilence, fire and flood  then Armageddon. The final conflict that will arise in this area. Just sayin'

This could easily inflate into an issue concerning far more than a local politics. It could easily go nuclear and grow into WWIII. Far more likely than with any conflict in Ukraine. We need to tread very carefully my friend...

Edited by Anna B
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I fully expected you to show up and support views like that.

Your near fascist beliefs decide which side of the fence you sit immediately.

Fortunately,  some of us are more civilised now,  having learned from human history, mankind's frailty when selfishness kicks in.

It's no surprise that the Sewage Party you support are also leaning so much to the right and  I relish my lefty leanings even more.

You shouldn't use the word  "respect"  as I'm quite sure you don't understand the meaning of it. 

Any news on the boat people yet   ???????????   No,   thought not,      Losers.

You need to grow up.  It is nothing to do with right wing or left wing views.  It is to do with common decency.  If you were civilised then you would be condemning the terrorists attacks on innocent civilians.  What do you think the Hamas terrorists can achieve by murdering hundreds of innocent civilians and taking hostages?  What motive can there be for the murders other than some kind of deluded revenge.  The terrorists cannot expect their sickening violence and murdering actions to shock Israel into surrendering. The Hamas terrorists have condemned many Palestinians as well as Jews to a violent death as a consequence of starting a war.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I hate to mention this but you need to read your Bible, particularly Revelations, and predictions about the end of days, and Armageddon. The final conflict that will arise in this area. Just sayin'

This could easily inflate into an issue concerning more than a local politics, it could easily go nuclear and grow into WWIII. Far more likely than with any conflict in Ukraine.

Things are deteriorating all over the world Anna.

I reckon World War 3 is not far away....

I blame all these vaccines, computers, mobile phones etc. it's sending everybody Doo Ally.

13 minutes ago, Padders said:

Things are deteriorating all over the world Anna.

I reckon World War 3 is not far away....

I blame all these vaccines, computers, mobile phones etc. it's sending everybody Doo Ally.

I agree Padders. There seems to be some kind of mass pychosis around at the moment.

But WWlll hasn't happened yet, and can be prevented if sense prevails.

We need lots and lots of positive vibrations, kindness, love and care for each other.

It's not too late to turn it around.

Edited by Anna B