The Yom Kippur War .

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

US warship intercepts missiles fired from Yemen 'potentially towards Israel'

A US Navy warship has intercepted missiles and drones launched from Yemen by the Iran-aligned Houthi movement, US officials say.

A Pentagon spokesman said the missiles had been launched "potentially towards targets in Israel".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67166863.amp

An escalation maybe?

'potentially towards targets in Israel' is a very vague phrase. The Houthis are currently fighting the Saudi backed Yemeni government. There's about 1800km of Saudi Arabia between Yemen and Israel. Would the Houthi fire missiles over 1800km of a country they effectively are fighting in order to get to one they aren't?

1 hour ago, altus said:

'potentially towards targets in Israel' is a very vague phrase. The Houthis are currently fighting the Saudi backed Yemeni government. There's about 1800km of Saudi Arabia between Yemen and Israel. Would the Houthi fire missiles over 1800km of a country they effectively are fighting in order to get to one they aren't?

Yup, it's definitely vague. I usually take most of what America says with a pinch of salt.

It could be true but in my opinion it's just as likely to be bobbins. Incidentally The US State department has issued a world wide travel warning to its citizens so something is probably on the cards.  I wouldn't be surprised if American assets are 'attacked' thus giving the US reason to do what they do best and drop lots of bombs on another country. 

1 hour ago, altus said:

That’s what I thought .

FOX News host Jesse Watters reacts to President Biden’s handling of the Hamas' terror attack in Israel and his Thursday primetime address on "Jesse Watters Primetime." 

JESSE WATTERS: Tonight, the world is on the brink and the White House is panicking because Joe Biden is president. The United States, now sponsoring a double proxy war against the Iranians and the Russians. China is eyeing Taiwan, and North Korean weapons were just discovered in Gaza. The State Department has just issued a worldwide travel warning to all countries.  

BIDEN SAYS ISRAEL NOT TO BLAME FOR GAZA HOSPITAL BLAST, CITES ‘DATA SHOWN BY MY DEFENSE DEPARTMENT’ 

When is the last time that's happened? Americans aren't even safe in France. Our enemies are being mobbed by angry Muslims. Our military bases are under attack in Iraq, and we just had to shoot down two Iranian made missiles. How was your week? While this right now breaks, Putin is in China meeting with Xi where they're coordinating Mideast policy. Two American carrier strike groups are in the Mediterranean and Biden just tested one of our new nuclear weapons, detonating a massive bomb in Nevada.  

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-the-white-house-is-panicking

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Yup, it's definitely vague. I usually take most of what America says with a pinch of salt.

It could be true but in my opinion it's just as likely to be bobbins. Incidentally The US State department has issued a world wide travel warning to its citizens so something is probably on the cards.  I wouldn't be surprised if American assets are 'attacked' thus giving the US reason to do what they do best and drop lots of bombs on another country. 

It's possible the missiles were aimed at Saudi Arabia and the potentially towards Israel claim gave them a plausible excuse for stopping an attack on SA without admitting doing so.

32 minutes ago, altus said:

It's possible the missiles were aimed at Saudi Arabia and the potentially towards Israel claim gave them a plausible excuse for stopping an attack on SA without admitting doing so.

I hadn't thought of that but yes that seems very plausible 

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

FOX News host Jesse Watters reacts to President Biden’s handling of the Hamas' terror attack in Israel and his Thursday primetime address on "Jesse Watters Primetime." 

JESSE WATTERS: Tonight, the world is on the brink and the White House is panicking because Joe Biden is president. The United States, now sponsoring a double proxy war against the Iranians and the Russians. China is eyeing Taiwan, and North Korean weapons were just discovered in Gaza. The State Department has just issued a worldwide travel warning to all countries.  

BIDEN SAYS ISRAEL NOT TO BLAME FOR GAZA HOSPITAL BLAST, CITES ‘DATA SHOWN BY MY DEFENSE DEPARTMENT’ 

When is the last time that's happened? Americans aren't even safe in France. Our enemies are being mobbed by angry Muslims. Our military bases are under attack in Iraq, and we just had to shoot down two Iranian made missiles. How was your week? While this right now breaks, Putin is in China meeting with Xi where they're coordinating Mideast policy. Two American carrier strike groups are in the Mediterranean and Biden just tested one of our new nuclear weapons, detonating a massive bomb in Nevada.  

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-the-white-house-is-panicking

Ask our anonymous armchair telly warmongers and military strategists.

They know everything, and they are never wrong!

Stay home, and stay safe!  :)

Edited by trastrick
  • Haha 1