The Yom Kippur War .

Sheffield Town centre is in chaos this dinner time , 

thousands marching down moor blocking people from passing who are just going about their daily shopping ,

the message is get out of our way we are bringing the situation home to you .

No Jewish people or Israeli,s shouting and screaming about the disgraceful episode that has caused us to be on the brink of World war three ,.  They would be in fear of their lives .
No cops around to pave the way for disabled to pass or mothers with prams and so on ,

If it’s football supporters the cops are ten  foot deep but this rabble can do any thing they want .

Edited by cuttsie

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

thousands marching down moor blocking people from passing who are just going about their daily shopping ,

No Jewish people or Israeli,s shouting and screaming about the disgraceful episode that has caused us to be on the brink of World war three ,.  They would be in fear of their lives .
No cops around to pave the way for disabled to pass or mothers with prams and so on ,

If it’s football supporters the cops are ten  foot deep but this rabble can do any thing they want .

Their worse than Hedgehogs Cuttsie...

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

It's the lefties......purely political 

I bet if you look at the banners, most of them are about the Tories, racism, the NHS and trans rights 

Just like the strikes 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I bet if you look at the banners, most of them are about the Tories, racism, the NHS and trans rights 

Just like the strikes 

40 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Damn.....the video cut off before I saw them get tasered 🤬

Chanting Jihad , This in OUR City , It is anti semantic and supposedly against the law .

Edited by cuttsie

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Just like the strikes 

I wondered why you posted so much on this thread.

And here it is.

53 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Chanting Jihad , This in OUR City , It is anti semantic and supposedly against the law .

Look at it from this angle,  I knew a poster who told me the decent Muslims are embarrassed at the behaviour of some of their fellow Muslims,  they have had their mosques dishonoured,  these days some people think it's acceptable to behave aggressively - I do wish people like that would stop their sheeple attitude.

There was a large pro Palestinian demonstration in Newcastle centre last week and today, loud speakers being used and plenty of Palestinian flags being waved.  The demonstration started at The Earl Grey Monument where they were suppose to stay but they started to walk up Northumberland Street and stood outside M&S blocking the entrance to the store. A few people complained to the police to move them,  a policeman said they haven’t got the manpower to move them on, however I think the police managed to clear them from the entrance of M&S. The demonstrators then started to to chant, racist police. The best the police could do was to follow the march.  A few police officers had cameras recording what was being shouted on the loud speakers, I suspect in case they chanted support for Hamas

There’s a large Jewish community up here who cause no trouble at all. However I don’t think there has been any reports of hate crimes so far.