The Yom Kippur War .

From google 

China PLA stationed up to 6 warships in Middle East over past week amid rising tensions from Israel-Gaza war: reports. Up to six Chinese warships have been operating in the Middle East over the past week, according to reports.2 days ago

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

From google 

China PLA stationed up to 6 warships in Middle East over past week amid rising tensions from Israel-Gaza war: reports. Up to six Chinese warships have been operating in the Middle East over the past week, according to reports.2 days ago

Round the Gulf of Oman as far as I can make out - a long way from Israel and US warships in the Med.

25 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

There was more outrage about the killing of George Floyd who was a convicted drug addict criminal than the murder, rape and kidnapping of thousands of Jews

We only have to look at who was outraged at his killing and i bet they're the same people who support Palestine 

I don't think there have been any attacks but people have been saying hurtful things on Twitter which is just as bad as someone firebombing a Synagogue in Berlin 

If not worse 🤔

Nobody's talking about George Floyd except you and Bundy,   and George Floyd has nothing whatsoever to do with what's happening in the middle east.

Absolutely everyone has been "outraged" at what's happened in the middle east and everyone has expressed their feelings on this forum.  Maybe you 2 are selective about what you read.

Once again,  you take 2 different happenings and then start betting that it's the same groups of people who support whatever.

When will it sink into your skulls that everyone besides you has the right to their own views on this situation whether you like it or not.  That's what being a free country is all about.

People who have sympathised with Palestine  ( NOTE:  Palestine and NOT Hamas  ),  such as myself,  have done so because we defend Palestine's right not to be oppressed and have their land stolen by Israel.

Nobody on this thread has defended Hamas or any other terrorist organisation but simply defended Palestine's right to live in peace.

This has been said over and over by others as well as myself and you are deliberately trying to make out that people are on the side of the terrorists.  That's akin to lying again.

It's not our fault if you don't seem to have the intelligence to understand what people tell you.

54 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Has there been of any reports about attacks on Muslims or defacing of Muslim businesses or mosques anywhere throughout Europe?

The 6 year old boy killed and his mother stabbed by their landlord in America in response to the October 7th attacks=

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67119183

Antisemitic and islamaphobic attacks on the rise in the Uk=

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67085625

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/antisemitic-islamophobic-offences-soar-london-after-israel-attacks-2023-10-20/

I don’t know about Europe but even 1 hate crime against anyone over this situation is not a good thing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

People who have sympathised with Palestine  ( NOTE:  Palestine and NOT Hamas  ),  such as myself,  have done so because we defend Palestine's right not to be oppressed and have their land stolen by Israel.

Nobody on this thread has defended Hamas or any other terrorist organisation but simply defended Palestine's right to live in peace.

If you believe the propaganda that "ordinary Palestinians" do not support the gang of terrorists they voted in, just look around the World.

You would expect them to appeal to the World to help throw off these murdering Jihadists, that are the ones "oppressing" them. At least a protest or two. :)

Instead they are in solidarity with them and fully support the murdering terrorists, as the World wide protests clearly show.

That's the real  "Palestinian Problem".

Israel, a democracy, like all democracies, is not perfect, but to support terrorists over a democracy, is never a good choice.

Leads to all kinds of "back to the jungle", mayhem.

Public beheading, stoning and lashing of gays and women, and chopping off the hands of patty thieves.

Western Society is continuing it's rapid decline, by it's suicidal rush to moral equivalence.

"We are all equal", they blabber.

Not me, mate! Never threw a stone at anybody since I was 8, and don't own a machete. :)

Edited by trastrick

12 hours ago, mafya said:

The 6 year old boy killed and his mother stabbed by their landlord in America in response to the October 7th attacks=

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67119183

Antisemitic and islamaphobic attacks on the rise in the Uk=

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67085625

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/antisemitic-islamophobic-offences-soar-london-after-israel-attacks-2023-10-20/

I don’t know about Europe but even 1 hate crime against anyone over this situation is not a good thing.

So no attacks by Jews against Muslims then in Europe?

Any news of mosques been vandalised?

Edited by Al Bundy

2 hours ago, Delayed said:

Shockingly, we are not discussing you or your thoughts/actions.

"We are not amused!"

Sorry If I offended you and your fellow travelers.  :)

Could you post a list of your latest rules, so it doesn't happen again?  :)

Edited by trastrick