The Yom Kippur War .

23 minutes ago, trastrick said:

"We are not amused!"

Sorry If I offended you and your fellow travelers.  :)

Could you post a list of your latest rules, so it doesn't happen again?  :)

Sure no problems

1. Stop Generalising about everyone that lives in the UK.

2. Stop bragging that you are living in the best country ever because no one's buying it .

3. Stop throwing labels around 

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

If you believe the propaganda that "ordinary Palestinians" do not support the gang of terrorists they voted in, just look around the World.

You would expect them to appeal to the World to help throw off these murdering Jihadists, that are the ones "oppressing" them. At least a protest or two. :)

Instead they are in solidarity with them and fully support the murdering terrorists, as the World wide protests clearly show.

That's the real  "Palestinian Problem".

Israel, a democracy, like all democracies, is not perfect, but to support terrorists over a democracy, is never a good choice.

Leads to all kinds of "back to the jungle", mayhem.

Public beheading, stoning and lashing of gays and women, and chopping off the hands of patty thieves.

Western Society is continuing it's rapid decline, by it's suicidal rush to moral equivalence.

"We are all equal", they blabber.

Not me, mate! Never threw a stone at anybody since I was 8, and don't own a machete. :)

I agree that chopping off hands for the theft of a patty is extreme.

As for the rest you create a scenario based on a belief that all Palestinians support Hamas and terrorism.

All from the unequal island that you live on.

5 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I agree that chopping off hands for the theft of a patty is extreme.

As for the rest you create a scenario based on a belief that all Palestinians support Hamas and terrorism.

All from the unequal island that you live on.

Not all, but over half.

Overall, 57% of Gazans express at least a somewhat positive opinion of Hamas—along with similar percentages of Palestinians in the West Bank (52%) and East Jerusalem (64%)—though Gazans who express this opinion of Hamas are fewer than the number of Gazans who have a positive view of Fatah (64%).

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Not all, but over half.

Overall, 57% of Gazans express at least a somewhat positive opinion of Hamas—along with similar percentages of Palestinians in the West Bank (52%) and East Jerusalem (64%)—though Gazans who express this opinion of Hamas are fewer than the number of Gazans who have a positive view of Fatah (64%).

Sounds probable but Hamas itself is a political party with some moderates within its ranks.

However it is now undoubtedly the source of terrorism.

Meanwhile the support for the far right Likud party headed by Netanyahu,which was faltering throughout this year has plummeted even further after recent events.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Not all, but over half.

Where did you get these figures from and it's a weird poll that expresses  "at least a somewhat positive opinion of Hamas" . that's a funny for or against.

I sincerely hope,  that when our next general election takes place,   it expresses more than   "at least a somewhat positive opinion"  of who we want to govern us.

Carnt tha talk reight lad ?

10 minutes ago, RJRB said:

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/polls-show-majority-gazans-were-against-breaking-ceasefire-hamas-and-hezbollah

This seems to be the source of Al Bundy’s comments which adds a bit more than his summary and the plight of Palestinians. 

It does make you wonder why he tried to kid us on and think they were his own thoughts?

I think the behaviour of the protesters have proved even further why Israel have the need to protect themselves

All I've seen are people who hate them and want the Jews exterminated

Israel have to give them a monumental walloping so they will think twice before attacking Israel again  

Just now, Jack Grey said:

I think the behaviour of the protesters have proved even further why Israel have the need to protect themselves

All I've seen are people who hate them and want the Jews exterminated

Israel have to give them a monumental walloping so they will think twice before attacking Israel again  

How’s Florida Jack?