The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I think the behaviour of the protesters have proved even further why Israel have the need to protect themselves

Ā 

All I've seen are people who hate them and want the Jews exterminated

Ā 

Israel have to give them a monumental walloping so they will think twice before attacking Israel againĀ Ā 

Not surprising that a lovely bloke like you should suggest that response.

I hope you realise that,Ā  by the actions they are alreadyĀ taking,Ā  they are becoming more unpopular every minute and more people's support is turning to Palestine,Ā  not completely unforeseen.

Putin tried thatĀ  Ā  "If people hate you,Ā  give them a good kicking and that will turn the hate to love"Ā  Ā and it didn't work for him either.

Ā 

48 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not surprising that a lovely bloke like you should suggest that response.

I hope you realise that,Ā  by the actions they are alreadyĀ taking,Ā  they are becoming more unpopular every minute and more people's support is turning to Palestine,Ā  not completely unforeseen.

Putin tried thatĀ  Ā  "If people hate you,Ā  give them a good kicking and that will turn the hate to love"Ā  Ā and it didn't work for him either.

Ā 

That's what I love about Israel

Ā 

They don't care what people think....their priority is looking after their own citizens

Ā 

I wish our government was the same

Ā 

Instead what we know have is terrorist sympathisers marching through our citiesĀ 

Ā 

All I know is this.....Hamas attacked Israel so they deserve everything they getĀ 

Ā 

And the supporters of the terrorist group are noticeable by their silenceĀ 

On 18/10/2023 at 20:38, Jack Grey said:

Yeah my van had taken me quite far today šŸ‘

Ā 

Does that look like Sheffield to you?

Ā 

Actually you've never left the country so how would you know šŸ¤£

Ā 

20231018-143345.jpg

Ā 

Blokes round the bar, especially the fat bald one, could well be from Sheffield.Ā 

Ā 

Looks tacky wherever it is.