The Yom Kippur War .

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I agree Padders. There seems to be some kind of mass pychosis around at the moment.

But WWlll hasn't happened yet, and can be prevented if sense prevails.

We need lots and lots of positive vibrations, kindness and care for each other.

It's not too late to turn it around.

Everybody you see now-a-days has a mobile stuck to their ear....

When we were young everything travelled by wire, not anymore!

The air is polluted by radio waves, it's addling peoples brains.

Look at the young generation, all they want to do is stab and kill people.

The World is certainly going mad...

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Nice to see you your usual charitable self Jack.

At least you are consistent.

They didn't show much charity to the hundreds of kids they murdered at a music festival yesterday

Or the hundreds of other innocent people they murdered 

You're a terrorist sympathiser 

Shame on you 

Edited by Jack Grey

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

Tis true and now I've been hearing about a bed bug invasion in France on This Morning,  and I'm hoping it isn't carried to the UK in people's suitcases😖

The problem is Cressy, a lot of these French bed bugs operate under-cover...........

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, cuttsie said:

700 men ,women and children now killed in Israel , many taken captive and kidnapped to Gaza ,  justify that .

No-one is justifying atrocities against civilians, and rape as a weapon of war is always abhorrent. The fact is that if Hamas were targeting smaller numbers of people over a longer time period you wouldn't be aware of it and probably wouldn't care that much - like most people. The day-to-day violations and abuses of Palestinians that the Israeli state carries out generally don't make it into the mass consciousness because they're done routinely and in the background. But to me, the murder of an Israeli civilian in a spectacular attack by Hamas and an IDF soldier shooting an innocent Palestinian in the back are just the same, which is why I don't buy your good guy/bad guy BS. And that's even without going into the number of Israeli civilians who are to some extent part of the armed forces and therefore not truly civilians.

Edited by Delbow
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Delbow said:

No-one is justifying atrocities against civilians, and rape as a weapon of war is always abhorrent. The fact is that if Hamas were targeting smaller numbers of people over a longer time period you wouldn't be aware of it and probably wouldn't care that much - like most people. The day-to-day violations and abuses of Palestinians that the Israeli state carries out generally don't make it into the mass consciousness because they're done routinely and in the background. But to me, the murder of an Israeli civilian in a spectacular attack by Hamas and an IDF soldier shooting an innocent Palestinian in the back are just the same, which is why I don't buy your good guy/bad guy BS. And that's even without going into the number of Israeli civilians who are to some extent part of the armed forces and therefore not truly civilians.

You are defending , Hamas do not represent the people who live in Gaza. , they are a bunch of gangsters who are now murdering kidnapping and raping . Carry on with your pretense that they are heroic freedom fighters . It shows just how nasty you are .