The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

HAMAS have weapons so I guess it's only fair to give the Israelis weapons too

And the food and medicine is for the civilians

But I'm sure Hamas will take what they want from it anyway 

Israel has had far more weapons for many years than Hamas will ever have,   including Nukes.

Wish you would get your facts right jack.

15 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Are you being deliberately obtuse ?

Nope. 

Im being fair.

You may sympathise with HAMAS but I think they should be wiped from the planet.

Israel will need weapons to do it 

So let's give them what they need

And if the Palestinians want the WAR over soon then they should tell the Israelis where HAMAS are

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Nope. 

Im being fair.

And if the Palestinians want the WAR over soon then they should tell the Israelis where HAMAS are

I do not sympathise with Hamas . That’s an accusation you throw around a lot .

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Nope. 

Im being fair.

LYING again Jack.   

NOBODY sympathises with Hamas.

I keep having to tell you that you're a naughty boy   and    if you can't debate without making false accusations against others,  then maybe you don't have the nous to debate.

19 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

LYING again Jack.   

NOBODY sympathises with Hamas.

I keep having to tell you that you're a naughty boy   and    if you can't debate without making false accusations against others,  then maybe you don't have the nous to debate.

So what's your problem with giving the Israelis weapons? 

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So what's your problem with giving the Israelis weapons? 

I never said that there was a problem   -   you should brush up on your reading skills.

I simply said that Israel has always been better armed than Hamas,  which they have,  but that isn't a problem because everybody wants to see the end of Hamas.

But not at the cost of thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians which is what's happening now.

Your problem is that you can't differentiate between Hamas and innocent Palestinian kids and babies.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I never said that there was a problem   -   you should brush up on your reading skills.

I simply said that Israel has always been better armed than Hamas,  which they have,  but that isn't a problem because everybody wants to see the end of Hamas.

But not at the cost of thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians which is what's happening now.

Your problem is that you can't differentiate between Hamas and innocent Palestinian kids and babies.

Well your always answering everyone else's questions

Yes it is sad and war is cruel

Civilians are always the worst casualties of war but the harsh truth is that innocent people will die

If Hamas loved their people so much then they wouldn't have murdered Jews a few weeks ago

So blame them for the deaths of Palestinians

Not Israel who is defending itself by hunting down the terrorists who attacked them 

18 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Well your always answering everyone else's questions

Yes it is sad and war is cruel

Civilians are always the worst casualties of war but the harsh truth is that innocent people will die

If Hamas loved their people so much then they wouldn't have murdered Jews a few weeks ago

So blame them for the deaths of Palestinians

Not Israel who is defending itself by hunting down the terrorists who attacked them 

As  I've already said,   no one at all is defending what Hamas did but you seem to think that makes it ok for Israel to do the same.

What Hamas did was revolting and everyone agrees on that,  but what Israel is doing now is equally as revolting and 2 wrongs never make a right.

The blame for the deaths of Palestinians is upon those who kill them and that is Israel.

They claim to be the chosen nation that the son of God came from and I wonder what their God would think about them proving to be just as revolting and bloodthirsty as those they criticise.

They are not "hunting down"  the terrorists who attacked them  -  they are indiscriminately bombing, shelling, starving and killing infants.  There is a major difference.

Edited by Organgrinder