The Yom Kippur War .

11 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

When they're talking about Islamic terrorists then yes i believe every word.

Read this article that has eye witness accounts and before you say it's lies because you're obviously a terrorist sympathiser they have included video footage of unarmed people being murdered 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12666289/Eyes-gouged-womans-breasts-cut-daughter-legs-severed-Horrific-details-Hamas-massacre-emerge-rescue-worker-recounts-entire-families-slaughtered.html

But why would you blindly follow and believe everything you are told? dont you realise how gullible it makes you appear? why would you not have a critical eye on everything? people like you are loved by the establishment, Goebels would have had a field day with people like you, he brainwashed a full nation of people just like you..."the Jews did this"......."the Jews did that".....

Why would you assume i am a terrorist sympathiser? is it because i dont blindly follow the crowd like you? what Hamas did was terrible, but what you have to understand is they have faced decades of abuse and persecution, they have had their land stolen, they have every right to defend their land, that is under international law, the same law that Israel breaks constantly...

Im assuming that everything Israel does is fine by you, but are you okay with the lorry load of women and children blown to bits on the road seeking safe passage on an agreed rout out of the north of Gaza, over 70 of them blown to pieces.  which children are ok to be massacred and which aren't?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

You're just writing absolute gibberish, making it up as you go along and totally misquoting me

Not at all, I'm highlighting that a considerable amount of this "virtue signalling" you keep harping on about is actually coming from you... and explaining precisely why.

That you lack the intelligence and self awareness to have noticed... isn't my fault! 🤣

27 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

But why would you blindly follow and believe everything you are told? dont you realise how gullible it makes you appear? why would you not have a critical eye on everything? people like you are loved by the establishment, Goebels would have had a field day with people like you, he brainwashed a full nation of people just like you..."the Jews did this"......."the Jews did that".....

Why would you assume i am a terrorist sympathiser? is it because i dont blindly follow the crowd like you? what Hamas did was terrible, but what you have to understand is they have faced decades of abuse and persecution, they have had their land stolen, they have every right to defend their land, that is under international law, the same law that Israel breaks constantly...

Im assuming that everything Israel does is fine by you, but are you okay with the lorry load of women and children blown to bits on the road seeking safe passage on an agreed rout out of the north of Gaza, over 70 of them blown to pieces.  which children are ok to be massacred and which aren't?

Well said banjodeano.  You've nailed it exactly  with the rabid righties on this forum and especially Jack Grey.  He swallows all the propaganda immediately and thinks he's well informed.

I have previously compared him to the people of Germany who believed all the Nazi teachings without asking questions and to him,  one side is always whiter than white whilst the other is black.

Because he gets all his information from the same places,  he doesn't even know how many Jews are protesting on behalf of Palestinians and how close to Nazism is Netanyahu.

Whilst I absolutely condemn the sadistic and brutal attacks by Hamas,  I believe the Israeli nation will regret for ever,  their response which puts them in the same bracket as the very terrorists they hate.

I have always been a supporter of Israel and the Jewish people but not any longer since they've shown the same depravity as the terrorists. 

Only if they oust Netanyahau  very quickly,  will I believe that they are a nation worthy of support and many in this world now feel the same.  

They use the term terrorist sympathiser because they don't have an argument to defend their chosen ones and that is an accusation as old as time.

If they oppress another nation,  they should expect hatred rather than support and this will be borne out by the world's response.  My very best wishes to all peaceful Palestinians.

12 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I read it on the Mail on Line site today.

You link is last weeks article.

Is there a “Daily Mail Readers “ thread  that can run in parallel to the Guardian one

That would be enlightening 

• Like 2