The Yom Kippur War .

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Well said banjodeano.  You've nailed it exactly  with the rabid righties on this forum and especially Jack Grey.  He swallows all the propaganda immediately and thinks he's well informed.

I have previously compared him to the people of Germany who believed all the Nazi teachings without asking questions and to him,  one side is always whiter than white whilst the other is black.

Because he gets all his information from the same places,  he doesn't even know how many Jews are protesting on behalf of Palestinians and how close to Nazism is Netanyahu.

Whilst I absolutely condemn the sadistic and brutal attacks by Hamas,  I believe the Israeli nation will regret for ever,  their response which puts them in the same bracket as the very terrorists they hate.

I have always been a supporter of Israel and the Jewish people but not any longer since they've shown the same depravity as the terrorists. 

Only if they oust Netanyahau  very quickly,  will I believe that they are a nation worthy of support and many in this world now feel the same.  

They use the term terrorist sympathiser because they don't have an argument to defend their chosen ones and that is an accusation as old as time.

If they oppress another nation,  they should expect hatred rather than support and this will be borne out by the world's response.  My very best wishes to all peaceful Palestinians.

You are a terrorist sympathiser. Everyone can see it. You support HAMAS and everything they've done because you believe Israel deserve everything that has happened to them.

I think you've got a bit of a nerve to call me a Nazi when it's you whos anti-Semitic

You keep saying you don't support HAMAS but in the next breath you say it's all Israel's fault and it's quite obvious you hate the Jews and everything they represent. 

Every now and then you let your mask slip in your support for a terrorist group who rapes and murders.

Then you call everyone a liar when they produce VIDEO evidence. 

Trying to shut down and divert any conversation you don't like by saying it's all false propaganda and screaming obscenities because you don't like the source of news or the media companies don't share your political ideology 

You're like a modern day Brown Shirt 

It's you that should stop lying and just be honest

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, RJRB said:

What article?

An interesting one in The Mail

Give us a clue or as suggested a link or something

Peter Hitchen's column in today's paper.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Well said banjodeano.  You've nailed it exactly  with the rabid righties on this forum and especially Jack Grey.  He swallows all the propaganda immediately and thinks he's well informed.

I have previously compared him to the people of Germany who believed all the Nazi teachings without asking questions and to him,  one side is always whiter than white whilst the other is black.

Because he gets all his information from the same places,  he doesn't even know how many Jews are protesting on behalf of Palestinians and how close to Nazism is Netanyahu.

Whilst I absolutely condemn the sadistic and brutal attacks by Hamas,  I believe the Israeli nation will regret for ever,  their response which puts them in the same bracket as the very terrorists they hate.

I have always been a supporter of Israel and the Jewish people but not any longer since they've shown the same depravity as the terrorists. 

Only if they oust Netanyahau  very quickly,  will I believe that they are a nation worthy of support and many in this world now feel the same.  

They use the term terrorist sympathiser because they don't have an argument to defend their chosen ones and that is an accusation as old as time.

If they oppress another nation,  they should expect hatred rather than support and this will be borne out by the world's response.  My very best wishes to all peaceful Palestinians.

What about peaceful Israelis ?

From what I read the Western World and our allies are in support of Israel.

Edited by harvey19

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

What about peaceful Israelis ?

From what I read the Western World and our allies are in support of Israel.

I've already said that in a past post.

I'm not particularly interested in what the Western World thinks and what they think is slowly changing anyway because realisation is dawning.

You may always decide to go along with the majority but I'm not a follower and I always make my own mind up.

The Western World and it's present day double standards are not something I'm very proud of so I'm quite happy to think differently to them

That's why you and I have different views of Northern Ireland too.   Strangely enough,  the Irish Government were the first in the world  to call for a ceasefire.

I don't like to see big nations bullying smaller ones any more than strong men bullying weak ones.

I simply want to see peace in Palestine and  that shouldn't be a bad aim for anybody.   The peaceful Palestinians have already suffered for 50 or more years. 

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I've already said that in a past post.

I'm not particularly interested in what the Western World thinks and what they think is slowly changing anyway because realisation is dawning.

You may always decide to go along with the majority but I'm not a follower and I always make my own mind up.

The Western World and it's present day double standards are not something I'm very proud of so I'm quite happy to think differently to them

That's why you and I have different views of Northern Ireland too.  I don't like to see big nations bullying smaller ones any more than strong men bullying weak ones.

I simply want to see peace in Palestine and  that shouldn't be a bad aim for anybody.   The peaceful Palestinians have already suffered for 50 or more years. 

Mr. Grinder,

You possess something that is sadly lacking in todays world...

It's called "Common sense"

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Of course you have! You've covered all angles of every major issue. :)

That sounds sensible to me.

Circumstance change as do individual events.

A pity that some people and politicians are unable to do the same

18 minutes ago, RJRB said:

A pity that some people and politicians are unable to do the same

No core values?

That's why the world is in the current mess!

No clear leadership!

'I was in favor of the war before I was against it' is a common running theme!  :)

Edited by trastrick