The Yom Kippur War .

14 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I think you are.....confused that is ,and as has been said before no one on here has claimed sympathy with terrorism.

That accusation is levelled at anyone who is appalled at the shelling and bombing of Palestinians,not to mention their displacement once again.

Netanyahu declared war.

The actions of the terrorists were in my opinion tantamount to war

No he did not , He said "We are at war " That was due to the invasion and  killing of innocent people . beheaded , raped ,mutilated and kidnapped .  The kidnapped are now probably dead . 

That is war 

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

No he did not , He said "We are at war " That was due to the invasion and  killing of innocent people . beheaded , raped ,mutilated and kidnapped .  The kidnapped are now probably dead . 

That is war 

I do not think there has been an official legal declaration of war.

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

That is war 

And that is what needs stopping.  Something we will not do by taking sides and backing Israel in breaking International Law.

12 minutes ago, m williamson said:

They are up from 15 to 218 in the same period last year. That's an increase of 1,353%. You didn't read it properly it's a comma not a full stop in between the 1 and the 3.

I clearly stated it was an increase of 1,353%  to correct the terrorist sympathiser who stated the increase was 134%.  I

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

I’ve noticed you don’t go on about the infamous Westy, are you a closet Tory?

I'm neither Tory or Labour at the moment until I've seen what they are offering,  so,  are you ok with more than one username or not -  you and I only have one.

48 minutes ago, Axe said:

I clearly stated it was an increase of 1,353%  to correct the terrorist sympathiser who stated the increase was 134%.  I

That depends on which comparative period you were quoting.The 134% was for the period from 7/10 2023 compared to last year as quoted by the Met.