The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

No he did not , He said "We are at war " That was due to the invasion and  killing of innocent people . beheaded , raped ,mutilated and kidnapped .  The kidnapped are now probably dead . 

That is war 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-palestine-conflict-summary-explained-b2426501.html

What am I missing here ?

Is it some form of semantics.

12 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That depends on which comparative period you were quoting.The 134% was for the period from 7/10 2023 compared to last year as quoted by the Met.

You are wrong.

57 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

The infamous Westy trying to state anything is laughable.

Would like to buy the infamous Westy a drink.  

On 25/10/2023 at 20:11, Jack Grey said:

I watched a journalist talk about it this morning and they said it's been verified by independent journalists so let's assume it's real shall we 👍

It hasn’t been verified as true and neither have the claims of rape so I would take it as the unverified propaganda of war. Biden says he doesn’t believe the numbers released about how many Palestinians have been killed so why should anyone believe the bull**** coming from them?

https://forward.com/news/564318/sexual-assault-rape-proof-hamas-idf-israel-gaza/?amp=1

Edited by mafya

18 minutes ago, Axe said:

You are wrong.

Would like to buy the infamous Westy a drink.  

OK give me your figures as compared to a particular period.

Not that it matters a deal as both anti semitism and Islamophobia is ever present and on the rise due to recent events.

29 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I think a declaration of a state of war has to be between two countries.

The “war “we read of seems to be between Israel and terrorists who are not an official army of a designated country and therefore civilians.

I have asked for clarification several times as I am not sure of the official situation.

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

I am debating instead of just throwing out my own views.

A question leads into knowledge if a knowledgeable person answers.

Do you know the answer to my question ?

You never answered any I put to you Earni the thread so why should anyone answer yours? You talk a load of bull**** and just repeat the pro Israeli propaganda. So I’m wonder if you are one of Israel’s paid propaganda spreaders? The world knows the Israelis are committing war crimes and Israel has become what it despises, a nazi!!!

Just now, mafya said:

You never answered any I put to you Earni the thread so why should anyone answer yours? You talk a load of bull**** and just repeat the pro Israeli propaganda. So I’m wonder if you are one of Israel’s paid propaganda spreaders? The world knows the Israelis are committing war crimes and Israel has become what it despises, a nazi!!!

Which questions haven’t I answered.?

I strongly object to your insults and do not spread propaganda for any side but try to be objective in my posts.

Some posts on here are very subjective and I try to give balance without ignoring the overall picture.

7 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I think a declaration of a state of war has to be between two countries.

The “war “we read of seems to be between Israel and terrorists who are not an official army of a designated country and therefore civilians.

I have asked for clarification several times as I am not sure of the official situation.

Hamas and Palestinians seem to have become one and the same for many.

When you have done your research let us know