The Yom Kippur War .

11 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

It may be an idea to calm down at your age.

I know it can become addictive to reply to posts on the forum but think if you were in a pub would you continue the conversation after stating your case.

Play the organ, read a book, go for a walk, recall happy younger days and ignore the media. 

Your old regiment may have an internet site where you could reminisce or possibly get in contact with past comrades and swing the lamp.

But you have more posts in less time so you must have the need

27 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Steady, old fella!

Thae terrorist recruitment poster was pinned up in the toilet,of the shack bar, where you claim I work sweeping up every day!

:)

Surely a Consultant sweeper at least

35 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Whilst you argued long and hard that ultimately the only way forward in Ukraine was a negotiated diplomatic settlement and that those supporting Ukraine had blood on their hands.

Still do, pal! For them it's an unwinnable war of attrition. Their attrition.

You might recall that Trump hoped

There they go again!  :)

Organgrinder has in my opinion a far wider and more consistent narrative than your own

I would say that's your problem, not mine! :)

Both sides are driven by the extremist minority to the cost of both nations.

Take your moral equivalency crapola somewhere else! That's a tired old marxist shiboleth, left over from the Commies during the Cold War.

Look up "terrorism", then look up "war". Come back when you understand the difference.

The siege of Palestine on top of the daily bombings will achieve nothing constructive.

Backing people into a corner never does.

It took care of Nazis, Communist insurgents, and Imperial Japanese Emperors. It can do the same to radical Islamic terrorists, and those who aid and abet them.

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Steady, old fella!

Thae terrorist recruitment poster was pinned up in the toilet,of the shack bar, where you claim I work sweeping up every day!

:)

So you openly admit being a liar and show that you post are not even worth answering.,  which is exactly wat I said.

Whether you like my answers or not,  I've always been  here to debate and not to lie.

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

So you openly admit being a liar and show that you post are not even worth answering.,  which is exactly wat I said.

Whether you like my answers or not,  I've always been  here to debate and not to lie.

I'd stay and debate but I have to get back to my job at the beach shack to sweep up last night's refuse, remember? 

Or is your memory falling to pieces too?  :)

You're grasp on reality went a long time ago, as did any sense of humor you might have possessed, back in the day!

Do you live alone? Serious question.

Edited by trastrick

30 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Still do, pal

Not evident in the Middle East 

There they go again!  :)

You missed out the important bit that Trump doubted Netanyahu ‘sincerity in seeking a peace agreement

I would say that's your problem, not mine!

No problem for me

Take your moral equivalency crapola somewhere else! That's old marxist shiboleth, left over from the Commies during the Cold War.

What you on about?

Look up "terrorism", then look up "war". Come back when you understand the difference.

The same atrocities occur in war as in acts of terrorism,remember My Lai,or Eastern blockretribution on German Civilians and others too numerous to mention.

One mans terrorist is another mans Freedom fighter 

It took care of Nazis, Communist insurgents, and Imperial Japanese Emperors. It can do the same to radical Islamic terrorists, and those who aid and abet them.

So a 7 year war and a nuclear bomb should do the trick.

I am not so sure that recent history confirms your theory as regards Islamic terrorists or even wars against Islamic States.

The battles and sieges in Iraq achieved little

By the way ,how have you got the cheek to try to criticise another poster for persisting with his views.

Your own hobby horses feature repeatedly whether on topic or nay

Lol

23 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I'd stay and debate but I have to get back to my job at the beach shack to sweep up last night's refuse, remember? 

Or is your memory falling to pieces too?  :)

You're grasp on reality went a long time ago, as did any sense of humor you might have possessed, back in the day!

Do you live alone? Serious question.

That bit of garbage,  roughly translated,  means the beachbum has lost without even managing to debate, and is now retiring from the fray.

Happy sweeping and no,  I don't live alone and I think that tumbleweed characters such as yourself are a bit odd. 

I have a partner as of the last 50 years.

Edited by Organgrinder

32 minutes ago, RJRB said:

One mans terrorist is another mans Freedom fighter 

Most rational folks have enough common sense to differentiate between the two.

Is  a group dedicated to destroying a democrat country a freedom fighter?

Folks who set off bombs in subways of big cities?

It's a sick moral equivalency, promulgated by uncivilized barbarians, and their enablers!

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

It may be an idea to calm down at your age.

I know it can become addictive to reply to posts on the forum but think if you were in a pub would you continue the conversation after stating your case.

Play the organ, read a book, go for a walk, recall happy younger days and ignore the media. 

Your old regiment may have an internet site where you could reminisce or possibly get in contact with past comrades and swing the lamp.

The subject of this thread is NOT me.  It's  The Yom Kippur War .  

Use a little common sense for a change and try to address the subject.  It's far more interesting than me,  and will give you the chance to demonstrate  how little you know of either.

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The subject of this thread is NOT me.  It's  The Yom Kippur War .  

Use a little common sense for a change and try to address the subject.  It's far more interesting than me,  and will give you the chance to demonstrate  how little you know of either.

Harvey that's a bit too personal,  Organgrinder is correct.  (except for the digs lol)

Edited by cressida