The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Said it before, Biden is a long time fan / supporter of Israel.

Biden is an American, first last and always, his appeal to his fellow Irish Americans is genuine, in that his heritage is more Irish than anything else and the Irish caucus have significant influence,  but first and foremost, like all Irish Americans he's an American.

As such, his interest is in ensuring American interests in the Middle East are protected. Israel plays the same part in the Middle East that Britain plays in Europe in American terms.

If ever either of us can no longer provide America with something they want then we can both kiss goodbye to the ' Special Relationship '.

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Yes.

Yeah rip down a pride flag and see what happens to you

Youll be treated worse than Hamas who rape and murder innocent people

That's 2023 were liberals support terrorist who have made homosexuality illegal but theyll destroy the careers and lives of people who tweet that women can't have a penis 

Edited by Jack Grey

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not a long video but an interesting one

https://fb.watch/nY2OIQba1l/

From the video

Screenshot-20231028-011259-Facebook.jpg

I’ve watched the video, my guess is they are being ripped down due to what is perceived as selective outrage as there are hundreds of other innocent victims being killed and it may be seen as Israeli lives are being treated as  more important then others.

I saw on the news tonight that apparently 50 of the hostages have been killed by Israeli bombings according to a Hamas spokesman.

On the news just now over 250 UK lawyers have written an open letter to the Govt that it is supporting a country that is breaking humanitarian laws and is at risk of ending up in the court whose name I forgot and that the Govt needs to call for a ceasefire and also stop selling arms to Israel.

What is happening in Gaza is shameful on the rest of the world who is just sat watching genocide being committed under the guise of right to defend.

Rather then argue who is right or wrong all us humans need to say enough is enough and barbarism committed by either side is unacceptable..

45 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’ve watched the video, my guess is they are being ripped down due to what is perceived as selective outrage as there are hundreds of other innocent victims being killed and it may be seen as Israeli lives are being treated as  more important then others.

I saw on the news tonight that apparently 50 of the hostages have been killed by Israeli bombings according to a Hamas spokesman.

On the news just now over 250 UK lawyers have written an open letter to the Govt that it is supporting a country that is breaking humanitarian laws and is at risk of ending up in the court whose name I forgot and that the Govt needs to call for a ceasefire and also stop selling arms to Israel.

What is happening in Gaza is shameful on the rest of the world who is just sat watching genocide being committed under the guise of right to defend.

Rather then argue who is right or wrong all us humans need to say enough is enough and barbarism committed by either side is unacceptable..

Yeah Israel needs to show the worlds terrorists that taking hostages will not stop them from seeking them out and destroying them

The hostages are collateral damage 

For every hostage killed they should kill a family member of a Hamas terrorist.....and they probably are 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

For every hostage killed they should kill a family member of a Hamas terrorist 

As disgusting as that is, because of the appalling murder of innocent Israelis a lot of people might find it acceptable. But that isn't what's happening is it?

Over 5,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israel since the Hamas attack which killed 260 Israelis at the music festival. The majority of those Palestinians will have been innocent civilians including women and children.

Do you believe that one life is worth more than another? Do you believe that if someone happens to be born into a particular race and culture they are of less worth as a human than others from a different background?