The Yom Kippur War .

24 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Over 5,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israel since the Hamas attack which killed 260 Israelis at the music festival. The majority of those Palestinians will have been innocent civilians including women and children.

Don't try and trivialise it

The number of Israelis killed is well over a thousand not 260 

If I was Israel is kill a hundred for every Israeli killed 

I would flatten Gaza and make it so uninhabitable that even rats and cockroaches would struggle to survive

I would show the world that if you mess with Israel they will pay a heavy price

Because the only language those terrorist savages speak is brutality and violence

It's how Saddam and Gaddafi ruled the region

With an iron fist 

2 hours ago, mafya said:

I’ve watched the video, my guess is they are being ripped down due to what is perceived as selective outrage as there are hundreds of other innocent victims being killed and it may be seen as Israeli lives are being treated as  more important then others.

I saw on the news tonight that apparently 50 of the hostages have been killed by Israeli bombings according to a Hamas spokesman.

On the news just now over 250 UK lawyers have written an open letter to the Govt that it is supporting a country that is breaking humanitarian laws and is at risk of ending up in the court whose name I forgot and that the Govt needs to call for a ceasefire and also stop selling arms to Israel.

What is happening in Gaza is shameful on the rest of the world who is just sat watching genocide being committed under the guise of right to defend.

Rather then argue who is right or wrong all us humans need to say enough is enough and barbarism committed by either side is unacceptable..

Any response to my questions yesterday, and have their been any reports of Jewish folk tearing down pictures, burning Embassy's, vandalizing mosques, assaulting Muslims, etc?

Any protests yet from the Muslim community about Hamas?

Do you believe the Hamas spokesman?

Edited by Al Bundy

54 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Any response to my questions yesterday, and have their been any reports of Jewish folk tearing down pictures, burning Embassy's, vandalizing mosques, assaulting Muslims, etc?

Any protests yet from the Muslim community about Hamas?

Do you believe the Hamas spokesman?

Jewish settlers have been busy revenge killing in the West Bank and the Jewish army which consists of Jewish folk has bombed mosques, churches and the homes of the innocent Palestinians 

The indiscriminate bombing by Israel probably has killed some of the hostages so maybe the spokesman was telling the truth.

Like I said earlier the Israelis have lost the moral high ground and for years to come the Jewish people will be on the receiving end of hatred due to the actions of their Govt just the same way Muslims like myself are on the receiving end of the anti Muslim sentiment due to the actions of Muslim extremists.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I would flatten Gaza and make it so uninhabitable that even rats and cockroaches would struggle to survive

Because the only language those terrorist savages speak is brutality and violence

With an iron fist 

Your way of thinking could also be the same way hamas think and maybe that’s why they did the killings in revenge for the Palestinian lives lost during the occupation?

You are just the same as Hamas, a blood thirsty extremist!!

Go take a running jump as  I don’t wish to engage in dialogue with a repugnant blood thirsty extremist thinking animal like yourself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mafya said:

Jewish settlers have been busy revenge killing in the West Bank and the Jewish army which consists of Jewish folk has bombed mosques, churches and the homes of the innocent Palestinians 

The indiscriminate bombing by Israel probably has killed some of the hostages so maybe the spokesman was telling the truth.

Like I said earlier the Israelis have lost the moral high ground and for years to come the Jewish people will be on the receiving end of hatred due to the actions of their Govt just the same way Muslims like myself are on the receiving end of the anti Muslim sentiment due to the actions of Muslim extremists.

Your way of thinking could also be the same way hamas think and maybe that’s why they did the killings in revenge for the Palestinian lives lost during the occupation?

You are just the same as Hamas, a blood thirsty extremist!!

Go take a running jump as  I don’t wish to engage in dialogue with a repugnant blood thirsty extremist thinking animal like yourself.

To mainly Muslims, angry students and  Guardian readers.

Jewish people have been feeling hatred for years and are suffering again, are Muslims being assaulted throughout Europe like the Jews are?

Do you agree with Muslims shouting " jihad" on the streets of the UK?

Any thoughts on Muslims burning down stuff  when it was incorrectly reported Israel had blown up a hospital?

I will ask again...

Why are the Muslim community not protesting against Hamas?

Why are Palestinians not protesting about Hamas?

Just to add, calling a fellow poster as bad as Hamas is doing you no favours at all, in fact it's making you seem a little....well, extreme.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

With an iron fist 

I’ve seen some extremists posting on this forum over the years, but this is quite incredible.

It isn’t often that we see people publicly calling for genocide, but here we are.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, butlers said:

That last paragraph is moronic even by the posters usual bile

Once this forum finally plops into the great sewer in the sky after circling the drain for so long, I do wonder at what point a few will finally fess up to posting deliberately provocative fetid crap for the lols.  Ever the optimist.

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

With an iron fist 

...can't help but feel like someone might have been radicalised at least as much as those they're condemning here, but has failed to notice. 🙄

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

With an iron fist 

Trivialise ???????????   5000 Palestinians dead and Grey thinks that's TRIVIAL.

That's certainly the measure of the supposed man he is.

The entirety of this post is spoken like a true Nazi,  which I did put to him a very long time ago,  and I can't say it's nice to be proved right.

Unfortunately,  he shows the same stupidity as the Israeli Government and honestly thinks you can sort this out by a mass killing spree.

Tell us,  Oh Fuhrer,   whenever that worked during the course of history ? 

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Just to add, calling a fellow poster as bad as Hamas is doing you no favours at all, in fact it's making you seem a little....well, extreme.

No need for any more extremists with you and Grey on the forum.

You two fulfil our quota on your own.

Edited by Organgrinder

14 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

There is nothing to choose between them

14 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Similar sentiments in our Labour party for Starmer to give equal consideration to both sides. 

Terrorist propaganda!