The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Yes pictures of dead and injured children makes me sad. 

But if you think that Israel should do nothing but sit in the corner of the room on a yoga matt and do some deep breathing then youre very naive or incredibly stupid.

If you don't like pictures of dead Palestinians then go and protest against HAMAS and the evil that is islamic extremism 

But no....you prefer to scream and blame the Jews

Hitler used to do that

And you have the audacity to cal me evil? 🙄 

And very little of that is true.

Just a figment of your restricted imagination.

I don’t like pictures of dead Jews or dead Arabs

I don’t blame the Jews any more than I blame the Arabs.

I just try to distinguish between one event and another and try to understand why such extremism exists.

I also do not believe that extremism is the sole preserve of the Arabs.

I don’t believe that all Palestinians are represented by Hamas.

I believe that many Palestinians would wish to live a peaceful life I.e I do not tar them all with the same brush.

You mention Hitler who together with his sidekicks perpetrated absolute horrors .

Were all German people behind this when he first came into power,or even in later years.

A relatively small group can create madness but your solution is detailed above and that is what I called evil

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

And very little of that is true.

Just a figment of your restricted imagination.

I don’t like pictures of dead Jews or dead Arabs

I don’t blame the Jews any more than I blame the Arabs.

I just try to distinguish between one event and another and try to understand why such extremism exists.

I also do not believe that extremism is the sole preserve of the Arabs.

I don’t believe that all Palestinians are represented by Hamas.

I believe that many Palestinians would wish to live a peaceful life I.e I do not tar them all with the same brush.

You mention Hitler who together with his sidekicks perpetrated absolute horrors .

Were all German people behind this when he first came into power,or even in later years.

A relatively small group can create madness but your solution is detailed above and that is what I called evil

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I am happy to be proven wrong.

I see free Palestine and Gaza flags but no hate for Hamas.

No hate for Hamas.🤪

You want a banner saying “I hate Hamas”

There could be a business there for you because plenty of people obviously do.

34 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Because its the left who are now the Nazis 

Just look at the evidence....

They oppose free speech

They disrupt speech, talks or debates they don't like

They cancel anyone they don't agree with

They disrupt events

They pull down flags

They remove posters

They destroy monuments and statues

They hate the Jews

They demand that we all think, talk and live like them 

They say that violence is acceptable for the cause

I could go on and on and on 

I wouldn't say Nazis but this sprung to mind 'Unless the crocodile eats you last.'

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I am happy to be proven wrong.

I see free Palestine and Gaza flags but no hate for Hamas.

I've been trawling the Internet to find videos of demonstrations around the world. 

There's many pro Palestinian and Pro Israel demos, not seen any anti Hamas vids yet though.

I will say that I did notice how the violence seems to always come from the pro Palestinian groups.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've been trawling the Internet to find videos of demonstrations around the world. 

There's many pro Palestinian and Pro Israel demos, not seen any anti Hamas vids yet though.

I will say that I did notice how the violence seems to always come from the pro Palestinian groups.

I am shocked to the core!!!

• Haha 1

Just seen the stop bombing Palestinians protests in London, New York and other countries on the news and also saw the Jewish people that are also taking part against Israel’s bombing. 
Public opinion us turning against Israel’s  indiscriminate bombing of innocent people

12 minutes ago, mafya said:

Just seen the stop bombing Palestinians protests in London, New York and other countries on the news and also saw the Jewish people that are also taking part against Israel’s bombing. 
Public opinion us turning against Israel’s  indiscriminate bombing of innocent people

My bold

This is true but Israel only have themselves to blame.

Incidentally I heard the US is/will be issuing an evacuation order to all its citizens in the middle east.

Anyone laying any bets the US will be reintroducing the draft soon? 🤔 

Edited by The_DADDY