The Yom Kippur War .

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Well of course.

Could that be due to the fact that the aforementioned cities have had a massive influx of immigrants, thousands who will be Muslims.

It's hardly surprising now is it.

From what I’ve seen, the London demo was a pretty mixed bunch.

In any case, I’m not sure what point you are trying to make. Are you suggesting that the opinions of Muslims are somehow less important than the opinions of others?

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Israel wasn't bombing Palestine 3 weeks ago

HAMAS started this and you believe the Israelis got what they deserved

Just admit it you coward

Israel was occupying a foreign country and oppressing their citizens years ago, and not just weeks ago and they only dare do it because they have US backing.

Many in the world are turning against them, including many Jewish people who are ashamed of their own government and  and your TV will tell you that so you can't escape the truth.

You don't have the intelligence to know what I believe.  You're just a bloodthirsty yobbo van driver with Nazi beliefs.

Not to worry,  I'm used to you being on the wrong side.

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Israel was occupying a foreign country and oppressing their citizens years ago, and not just weeks ago and they only dare do it because they have US backing.

Many in the world are turning against them, including many Jewish people who are ashamed of their own government and  and your TV will tell you that so you can't escape the truth.

You don't have the intelligence to know what I believe.  You're just a bloodthirsty yobbo van driver with Nazi beliefs.

Not to worry,  I'm used to you being on the wrong side.

Your wasting your time, hes only trying to wind you up, stop wasting your energy on him..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Your wasting your time, hes only trying to wind you up, stop wasting your energy on him..

Yes  I know he is mate,  but it'll take more than a thick fascist van driver to do it.

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

From what I’ve seen, the London demo was a pretty mixed bunch.

In any case, I’m not sure what point you are trying to make. Are you suggesting that the opinions of Muslims are somehow less important than the opinions of others?

Why would that even enter your head?

I am just stating a fact, would you disagree that most Muslims around the world are in support of Palestine rather than Israel? Those cities will have a large number of Muslims, so why would it be surprising to see lots of Muslims protesting, hence the large numbers?

Edited by Al Bundy

Just now, Al Bundy said:

I am just stating a fact, would you disagree that most Muslims around the world are in support of Palestine rather than Israel? Those cities will have a large number of Muslims, so why would it be surprising to see lots of Muslims protesting?

It’s a really odd distinction to make. What I saw was a large number of people protesting about the Israeli government’s response.

You saw a bunch of Muslims.

I guess that’s one reason why the problem is so entrenched.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

It’s a really odd distinction to make. What I saw was a large number of people protesting about the Israeli government’s response.

You saw a bunch of Muslims.

I guess that’s one reason why the problem is so entrenched.

You make it sound as if Muslims is a dirty word. 

Really odd.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I am just stating a fact, would you disagree that most Muslims around the world are in support of Palestine rather than Israel? Those cities will have a large number of Muslims, so why would it be surprising to see lots of Muslims protesting, hence the large numbers?

That will be because most Muslims,  but not only Muslims,  recognise that Israel had been stealing Palestinian land and oppressing Palestinian people for many years.

Naturally Muslims, like others will be inclined to stick together and support each other but that's a world wide trait that you should expect.