I wouldn't agree with him but at least I'd have some respect for his honesty 

Maybe he doesn't hate Jews...

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm not trying wind him up 

I just want him to admit that he hates the Jews

But he's too much of a coward

I most certainly don't hate Jews at all and have already stated that in past posts.

I have also stated that many Jews disagree with Netanyahu and their own government,   in the way it's responded to the the atrocities of Hamas.

I've also said that I feel extremely grateful to the Jews who have defended the innocent Palestinians and have publicly said so. 

They are the ones who clearly demonstrate that it's the extreme right wing Netanyahu  government at fault and not the entire Israeli nation.

That is exactly the same as I feel when our government does things in my name,  with which I profoundly disagree,  such as blindly backing the breaking of International law.

I'll ignore the cowardice remark because Grey doesn't know anything else but bigotry and cowardice.

Grey's problem is that he doesn't know the difference between Hamas and ordinary Palestinians and therefore cannot differentiate who we support.  An intelligence thing I think.

Edited by Organgrinder

There are many generalisations posted on this thread and when I have asked clarification I am criticised for asking clarification.

So a few points I have heard on the media.

Hamas murdered civilians without warning.

Hamas is the governing party of Palestine.

Hamas knew there would be retaliation to their actions.

Hamas aim is to destroy the state of Israel.

Palestine state Israel has spread their borders illegally.

Hamas have underground tunnels to use to attack Israel.

Hamas are still firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel.

Israel warned Palestinians to leave Gaza before they started offensive air strikes.

Israel state their rockets are aimed at military installations sometimes hidden in civilian buildings.

Israel has cut off domestic infrastructure.

I now ask is that a fair summary of the situation which I have posted without favour to either side.

I predict other countries will be drawn into the conflict.

Please feel free to add other relevant facts that I may have missed.

Edited by harvey19

4 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Israel was occupying a foreign country and oppressing their citizens years ago, and not just weeks ago and they only dare do it because they have US backing.

Many in the world are turning against them, including many Jewish people who are ashamed of their own government and  and your TV will tell you that so you can't escape the truth.

You don't have the intelligence to know what I believe.  You're just a bloodthirsty yobbo van driver with Nazi beliefs.

Not to worry,  I'm used to you being on the wrong side.

What's wrong with being van driver....they're the lifeblood of the country?

Also how can I be a Nazi when I fully support Israel and the Jews?

And the world supports Israel 100% because they know that they could be next.

But every politician knows they have to be soon to be asking for peace

You call be unintelligent but you show your gullibility with every rant you make which are all over her place 

I suggest you take a day off and rethink your strategy because your mask keeps slipping and you look ridiculous 👍

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm not trying wind him up 

I just want him to admit that he hates the Jews

But he's too much of a coward

Why does disagreeing with some aspects of Zionism translate into hatred of Jews.

Some Jews  strongly oppose the hawks who stand in the way of a relatively peaceful management of existing and hard won deals.

I would like to apply the same reasoning towards your views on Palestinians as opposed to Hamas but I am finding that difficult.

Perhaps you could offer some encouragement on that issue.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

What's wrong with being van driver....they're the lifeblood of the country?

Also how can I be a Nazi when I fully support Israel and the Jews?

And the world supports Israel 100% because they know that they could be next.

But every politician knows they have to be soon to be asking for peace

You call be unintelligent but you show your gullibility with every rant you make which are all over her place 

I suggest you take a day off and rethink your strategy because your mask keeps slipping and you look ridiculous 👍

You're a van driver in the way I was a grinder and an organist,  and people call me grinder now.    I'm proud of what I've done so I see no wrong in a statement like that.

Because Netanyahu is very close to being a Nazi.  Don't be daft enough to think there are no Nazi Jews  There are hardliners in EVERY country.

You're looking on the wrong websites.  The WORLD does NOT support Israel 100%.    Almost everybody condemns Hamas but that isn't necessarily support for Israel and their present actions.

Why not ask for peace before the deaths instead of after them ?   That would make a lot more sense than killing everyone first.

I make no judgement of my own intelligence but you don't seem to have the support of many posters apart from Bundy   -   but leave that to others to decide. 

All I've done is called for a cease fire whilst you were sabre rattling and screaming for blood as usual

My strategy's fine and I'm perfectly happy with what I write.  -  If you don't agree,  that tells me immediately that I'm correct, 

No days off  for me  -  I'm used to hard work.   Don't know when you find time to do any though   -   you're always on here 24/7.

55 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Is murder the correct word to use when these two nations are at war?

All the deaths are casualities of a war.

If you look at the deaths over the last 10 years the Israelis have 'killed' more than 10x what the Palestinians have.

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

There are many generalisations posted on this thread and when I have asked clarification I am criticised for asking clarification.

Israel warned Palestinians to leave Gaza before they started offensive air strikes.

Israel state their rockets are aimed at military installations sometimes hidden in civilian buildings.

I now ask is that a fair summary of the situation which I have posted without favour to either side.

Fairly accurate Harvey.

I would add:

That Israel have been blanket bombing  Gaza ever since this current debacle began and have killed thousands of innocent Palestinian men, women and children in the process. North Gaza is now all but obliterated.

Hamas has sworn to obliterate Israel, but Israel has sworn to obliterate Palestine. Both sides have said this. Israel is making it happen.

Israel is urging Palestinians to move south, but they now have no means of getting there.

Israel has also cut off food, water. fuel and electricity to Gaza ever since this began, (and have been doing this regularly before it began.) 

Israel has refused most humanitarian Aid into South Gaza, and is therefore found  guilty of War crimes by the UN. 

Britain is responsible for selling arms to both sides.

The above are facts, but I would also add that the following are only my opinions: 

All media reports are biased in favour of Israel as Britain is officially an ally of Israel for historical reasons and can do nothing else. The reports are deliberately mired in obfuscation so it's difficult to decipher which side they are talking about, (particularly by using place names without making it clear if they are in Gaza or Israel.) I'm not sure if Hamas are still bombing Israel, most of the reports even now are still using footage from October 7th. (I've checked.)

If the hostages are underground that is probably the safest place. They appear to have been reasonably well treated, but will now be suffering the same deprivations as the rest of Gaza. They are no longer useful dead.

IMO wiping out Hamas is all but impossible. Such is the determination of Hamas, that for every man that falls, two will be ready to take his place. Therefore Israel is indiscriminately bombing Gaza to the last man, taking everyone else and everything with him.

This has to be settled round a table with mediation before it escalates around the world. 

That can only be done with an acknowledgement of faults on both sides,  an immediate cease fire, the release of the hostages by Hamas, and a cooling off period. Then talks can begin.

Edited by Anna B

8 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Is murder the correct word to use when these two nations are at war?

All the deaths are casualities of a war.

If you look at the deaths over the last 10 years the Israelis have 'killed' more than 10x what the Palestinians have.

Technically they were not at war on October 7th when Hamas invaded Israel, so no those deaths are not considered casualties of war they were all acts of terrorism.

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

What you have heard is more or less correct,  certainly the 6 lines regarding Hamas.   The thing to remember is that much of  what's said is regarding the Palestinian people and not Hamas.

I have heard of no support for Hamas on this thread or any other. They are roundly condemned for the atrocities they've committed.

Israel warned people to move south and then bombed the convoys as they were doing so.  Not very caring and not very helpful.   People don't know where to go for safety.

These are not Hamas,  they are ordinary Palestinian citizens,  men women, children, babies and old people.  They have nowhere safe to leave to.

Israel like any government at war, states whatever they like  -  all part of the propaganda.   It is true that Hamas do place their rockets in civilian  places and they do use human shields.

You have to fight a very different war when fighting terrorists. 

Yes,  it could lead, worst scenario, to a world war.