The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

I keep hearing this about Israel occupying a country that isn't legal theirs regularly from you without giving any details.

Could you expand on this please detailing the significant areas and why this has happened please ?

Don't explain history didn't begin in 1948 otherwise you will confuse him.

👍

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Don't explain history didn't begin in 1948 otherwise you will confuse him.

👍

Harvey doesn’t explain things .

He repeatedly asks for explanations 

7 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I keep hearing this about Israel occupying a country that isn't legal theirs regularly from you without giving any details.

Could you expand on this please detailing the significant areas and why this has happened please ?

Buy yourself a map of the area which details the borders of Israel and Palestine and then put pin markers wherever settlements have been established.

That should help your understanding 

39 minutes ago, cressida said:

There's nothing wrong with being a van driver (don't know why he said yobbo)

nor any other insult,  I can't believe that in today's age anyone can be so snobby - anyway never mind that,

I am in awe of some of your posts (some) because you arrived on the forum so forthright,  clear in your views and

helpful if anyone needed it,  

Believe those who matter to you.

There could be better descriptions than "yobbo" to describe someone who openly says he would kill the terrorists families including their children.

The problem would be that any other word to describe him would be far more insulting than  "Yobbo".

You seem to be far more relaxed about Greys murderous statements which,  in themselves amount to terrorism,   which makes me question your thinking too.

I don't think you would have found many  "snobs"   who were grinders for a living and I'm sure that all my past workmates and friends would be highly amused at your words.

It would seem that Grey,  Bundy,  and trastrick,   are not the only sabre rattling would be terrorists on here.   There's no accounting for taste.

Edited by Organgrinder

13 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Why dodge the issue,

More to the point on this discussion did Netanyahu fail his people.?

Many Jewish people think so.

We can go on to whether we failed the Falklands by dropping defences at some other time.

We don't have to go back that far!  :)

How about Zelensky?

Anybody asked the working folks? Fat chance. He's got them all locked lipped by Marshall Law. and he's fired and dismissed  literally dozens of his own government that disagreed with him.

"Postponed", (read canceled) the promised legal elections, he did.

Whereas Jews can openly disagree with their leaders, It's called Democracy.

And are you like Organgrider who sees a van driver as not worthy of an opinion?

Do you believe that your views are more valid than mine because i may pop into the "Red Lion in Heeley" for a pint with the locals?

Who do you really think you are?  :)

And who taught you this crappola?

Edited by trastrick

6 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Harvey doesn’t explain things .

He repeatedly asks for explanations 

Buy yourself a map of the area which details the borders of Israel and Palestine and then put pin markers wherever settlements have been established.

That should help your understanding 

I do ask questions at times as you rightly say because this is a debating forum.

If generalisations are used regularly the specifics are lost and the whole point of the debate is useless.

What is wrong with asking someone to explain their statements ?

I am certain Organgrinder will answer the question I posed to him.

16 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Not again surely ?  How many times do you need telling.

Go and find out and then come back when you know what you're talking about.

42 minutes ago, cressida said:

There's nothing wrong with being a van driver (don't know why he said yobbo)

nor any other insult,  I can't believe that in today's age anyone can be so snobby - anyway never mind that,

I am in awe of some of your posts (some) because you arrived on the forum so forthright,  clear in your views and

helpful if anyone needed it,  

Believe those who matter to you.

Thanks @cressida

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Not again surely ?  How many times do you need telling.

Go and find out and then come back when you know what you're talking about.

I want to know what you are talking about !

By the way what did you grind, I used to grind  circular saws and the 2 man saws many years ago.

Had a few trips to the eye hospital with coits in my eye. No goggles or masks in those days.

16 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Thanks @cressida

There, there Jack, not to worry! Some of the greats drove vans and trucks for a living.

• Sean Connery
  • Liam Neeson 
  • Elvis Presley. ...
  • James Cameron. ...
  • Chevy Chase. ...
  • James Aldean.

and my fave, Mario Lanza

The only job the clapping seals respect is a proper government job! :)

• Like 1