The Yom Kippur War .

Just now, cuttsie said:

I do not get that at all ,   you are either for or against the anti semantic marches now taking place or for them . 

No standing in the middle you get hit by truck going both ways 

First of all,   as I understand it,  they are  NOT  supposed to be anti -semitic marches,    I'm quite sure that an anti -semitic march would not be allowed by law.  

I believe that the marches are in support of the people of Palestine,   and I am  FOR   supporting the people of Palestine.

And let me remind you that I always stand where I please.

23 minutes ago, Anna B said:

This situation is quite Biblical and has been going on in one form or another for thousands of years. 

If nothing else we should have realised by now that we live on a global planet and are all connected as part of the human race, and all want roughly the same things - to live a peaceful existence, family life, with access to the necessary things that sustain that life, like food, water and shelter.   

So far so simple... So where did it all go wrong?

IMO greed.

At first it was about survival, survival of the fittest; those fastest to get food, water and shelter survived, and had to fight off others to protect it. But that has long since ceased to be a problem.

With our technology there are enough resources in the world to sustain everyone if it's shared out equitably, but that's not enough for some who always want more.

So we have wars to get it. How stupid is that?

Jesus knew the answer (and remember he lived in the heart of this troubled area and witnessed what we're witnessing now.) Love thy neighbour, as thyself.

Greed, selfishness and power over others.

Maslows Heirarchy of Human Needs explains most things.

2 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

The attack on 7th October was by Hamas terrorists.

Hamas is the elected government of the Palestinians.

The Hamas government does not have a regular army.

Was the attack sanctioned by the government ?

No one seems to be asking this question.

The supporters of Hamas and what they did on the 7th October are mainly Muslims.....ofcourse

And far left anti-Semitics like Jeremy Corbyn and Organgrinder

11 minutes ago, Padders said:

As always a good post Anna.

Can I just add, Food Water and Shelter has been replaced by Greed, Power and Money...

That's absolutely correct,  and I fully agree with both of you.

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The supporters of Hamas and what they did on the 7th October are mainly Muslims.....ofcourse

And far left anti-Semitics like Jeremy Corbyn and Organgrinder

Lies again Grey,  but I'm used to it by now and I'm sure you are beyond reform anyway.    You were probably the one who gave Boris Johnson lessons.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's absolutely correct,  and I fully agree with both of you.

Lies again Grey,  but I'm used to it by now and I'm sure you are beyond reform anyway.    You were probably the one who gave Boris Johnson lessons.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You call me liar because I compared you with Corbyn and your response is to scream at me about Boris Johnson....brilliant 

Have you slept with Comrade Abbott? 

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You call me liar because I compared you with Corbyn and your response is to scream at me about Boris Johnson....brilliant 

Have you slept with Comrade Abbott? 

No,   I call you a liar because you keep telling lies and,  like BoJo  the clown,  you can't help yourself

It's a good job you don't have to prove the lies you write.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

No,   I call you a liar because you keep telling lies and,  like BoJo  the clown,  you can't help yourself

It's a good job you don't have to prove the lies you write.

Well I know you're anti-Semitic

That's the truth and everyone can see it 

I think you're just lying to yourself because you say you're not and then you go on one of your anti-Semitic rants 🤔

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Well I know you're anti-Semitic

That's the truth and everyone can see it 

I think you're just lying to yourself because you say you're not and then you go on one of your anti-Semitic rants 🤔

In that case,  it should be easy for you to prove then so off you go and prove it.

33 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't know what he hates more....

The UK or Jews

Probably the Jews though 

Try to stop being provocatively stupid.

There are some who hate Jews as a matter of principle .Same as those who hate Blacks,Pakistanis ,Homosexuals .

More usually associated with those with a tendency towards the Right and who are as bright as a 15 Watt bulb as far as the Western world is concerned.

Criticism of actions carried out by any of these groups and the involvement of the U.K. is to be expected and necessary .

No side is totally blameless 

• Like 1