The Yom Kippur War .

Pricks like this don't help matters..

US congressman: ‘Palestine will be turned into a parking lot’US Congressman, Max Miller, spoke openly about genocide against Palestinians on Fox News stating that Palestine is ‘about to get eviscerated ... to turn that into a parking lot.’ He has previously called on the Biden administration 'to get out of Israel's way and to let Israel do what it needs to do best'. He said there should be 'no rules of engagement' during Israel's bombardment of Gaza. 🙄

31 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Pricks like this don't help matters..

US congressman: ‘Palestine will be turned into a parking lot’US Congressman, Max Miller, spoke openly about genocide against Palestinians on Fox News stating that Palestine is ‘about to get eviscerated ... to turn that into a parking lot.’ He has previously called on the Biden administration 'to get out of Israel's way and to let Israel do what it needs to do best'. He said there should be 'no rules of engagement' during Israel's bombardment of Gaza. 🙄

It's not particularly surprising that one settler state would support another. The US is a settler state that successfully completed a genocide of the native population, and while there is a national Holocaust museum in the US (as there should be), there is no national museum of the genocide of the First Nation people (which there should be, but I guess most Americans don't want to look too deep inside).

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Jews attacked in Dagestan Russia today , Anti Semitic attacks now spreading inc in the UK where kids are attacked going to school . Yet the marchers are still allowed , where will it end is as plain as the nose on your face .

The anti-Semitic attacks are revolting. Marchers should be allowed as long as they are not inciting hatred of another group. Lots of people on marches are holding placards calling for ceasefire, there is nothing wrong with that.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Sorry, I'm not having that,

Organgrinder has already said on more than one thread he is not anti- semitic and doesn't hate Jews. Similarly, Jeremy Corbyn is not anti-semitic  and certainly doesn't hate Jews, he helps them. Both have strongly criticised Hamas Terrorists.

Why do you persist with your deliberate insults and provocation?

Disliking the behaviour of Israel is not anti-semitic, but they are not entirely blameless either as the more enlightened people among us know.

Anna Corbyn stated that Hamas where friends of his , Lets get things right its only fair .

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Anna Corbyn stated that Hamas where friends of his , Lets get things right its only fair .

Crikey!  I thought she'd married him at first.

7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

The anti-Semitic attacks are revolting. Marchers should be allowed as long as they are not inciting hatred of another group. Lots of people on marches are holding placards calling for ceasefire, there is nothing wrong with that.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, mafya said:

I take it your one of them who would like pro Palestinian marches banned? Silencing and trying to hide peoples outrage will not work.

I would like a level playing field ,where Jewish people could march in protest at the vile acts commited against people at a music festival and a farming community just two weeks ago .

But they dare not march , they must close down their schools and hide because of the fanatics that march and chant Jihad on our streets .

The bombing in Gaza should stop and the Palestinians should give up the murdering twaaaats that be headed baby's ,raped and kidnapped old people .

Ask why???????? they do not .     I can tell you but will just be accused by you of not being sypathetic to those innocent people in Gaza ,which is wrong , I sympathise with both the ones attacked two weeks ago and now the ones having to suffer due to the Jihad mentality of Muslim fanatics .

We have many of them in our own Country as seen at the Manchester bombing among many more atrocities committed in the name of God or what ever they shout every time a trigger is pulled on innocent bystanders .

Off course this is not  the ordinary every day Muslim population among us it is the fanatics just the same as those fanatics in  Gaza .

Edited by cuttsie

23 minutes ago, Delbow said:

It's not particularly surprising that one settler state would support another. The US is a settler state that successfully completed a genocide of the native population, and while there is a national Holocaust museum in the US (as there should be), there is no national museum of the genocide of the First Nation people (which there should be, but I guess most Americans don't want to look too deep inside).

You are right , but I heard the Jihad chants my self two Saturdays ago .I could not believe that this would be allowed in the so called City of sanctuary.  Also being shouted was from the river to the sea , I saw it and heard it out side the MoorMarket .

31 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Jews attacked in Dagestan Russia today , Anti Semitic attacks now spreading inc in the UK where kids are attacked going to school . Yet the marchers are still allowed , where will it end is as plain as the nose on your face .

Remember there is a teacher who is still in hiding and had to change his identity for discussing Mohammed in his religious education class

In the UK 

And they keep telling us that it's a tolerant and peaceful religion 

20 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You are right , but I heard the Jihad chants my self two Saturdays ago .I could not believe that this would be allowed in the so called City of sanctuary.  Also being shouted was from the river to the sea , I saw it and heard it out side the MoorMarket .

I don't disbelieve you. It's one of the reasons I haven't been on any of the marches - I don't want to get there and then have to go straight home again because some feckers start shouting Jihad.