The Yom Kippur War .

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Missiles are being fired at Israel from Yemen by Iran backed Houthis rebels

This war isn't about Palestine Vs Israel

It's Muslims Vs The Jews 

No it isn’t it’s others who happen to be of the same religion reacting against the war crimes now being committed by Israel. 
If it was Muslims v Jews then why havnt the other Muslim countries got involved? 
Your just a rabid bigot trying to stir up religious hatred and are borderline trying to incite religious hatred!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mafya said:

No it isn’t it’s others who happen to be of the same religion reacting against the war crimes now being committed by Israel. 
If it was Muslims v Jews then why havnt the other Muslim countries got involved? 
Your just a rabid bigot trying to stir up religious hatred and are borderline trying to incite religious hatred!!

That noss Mafya,

When Russia invaded Ukraine, the Western World made Putin a war criminal.

This lot make Putin look like a boy scout.

44 minutes ago, mafya said:

You certainly got that right on top of him being a racist, misogynist, extreme right wing ignoramus.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

That noss Mafya,

When Russia invaded Ukraine, the Western World made Putin a war criminal.

This lot make Putin look like a boy scout.

And yet when Israel stop Gazas water, power etc what do we hear?

Crickets..

Aside from the old 'Israel has a right to defend itself' line getting trotted out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

It has been widely reported,

That I know.

I'm referring to the fact that it isn't being called what it is.

A war crime.

Unless the mainstream are now reporting it as such. I've not looked at much in the last few days.

I'm happy to take back my claim.

I've just had a look and yes, it seems some outlets are calling a spade a spade. 👍

Edited by The_DADDY

13 minutes ago, m williamson said:

This is the view of a Jew who's grandmother was murdered in her sickbed by a Nazi soldier. He has more right to express an opinion than anyone on this thread.

I take my hat off to Mr Kaufman who, despite being Jewish,  speaks up for the Palestinians and for peace.

He certainly shames some on this forum and even our own government and I would like to ask all our MP's who heard that speech what they have to say.

My very greatest respect for the man who is a credit to his race and to humanity as a whole.

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I take my hat off to Mr Kaufman who, despite being Jewish,  speaks up for the Palestinians and for peace.

He certainly shames some on this forum and even our own government and I would like to ask all our MP's who heard that speech what they have to say.

My very greatest respect for the man who is a credit to his race and to humanity as a whole.

I agree with that sentiment, and when you consider that he's been dead for six years it illustrates how nothing has changed over that time.

He also described Hamas correctly in that speech, they are indeed a seriously nasty murdering group, but that doesn't excuse Israel's response. 

Some retribution had to be made, but overkill plays into Hamas's hands. It's a huge recruitment boost for them and will prolong the tragedy, and as always the innocents on both sides will suffer the most.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mafya said:

Im trying to incite racial hatred?

I think history and facts are on my side on the debate about what Muslims think of Israel

I think you should be shouting at your 'Brothers and Sisters' about their behaviour and language

I haven't been attacking Jews and their businesses 

Or shouting anti-semitic chants at pro Palestinian marches

Screaming jihad on the streets of London

Sort your own house out mate before you start telling others how to behave