The Yom Kippur War .

30 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Apply that line of thinking to the near 9000 and counting Palestinians killed so far including around 3000 children.

So I ask again .

What is being achieved

Certainly not the destruction of Hamas .

Maybe Israel are doing what they should've done 40 years ago and take Gaza. 

Then build a huge wall around the west bank 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I tried to share a video from YouTube which showed a bus full of Israelis just walking into Palestinians homes and claiming them as theirs.

Funny thing is Facebook etc wouldn't let me share it 🤔

I’ve encountered the same before, a way round is to google the title of the video and it usually brings it up in the searches. 
I think the situation is slowly deteriorating into madness…

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And that's one of Greys good ideas defeating his bad ideas.

I think no ideas at all would have been far better.

How's that stop it when Israel is surrounded with enemies ?

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I think that is why many Palestinians will fight tooth and nail to prevent being displaced from their homeland yet again

Once they leave or are driven out of Gaza they will never get back in their lifetime,

I don’t think Egypt would welcome an influx of a couple of million in a refugee camp either.

So as refugees some might come to the U.K.

Hows your plan now Jack?

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’ve encountered the same before, a way round is to google the title of the video and it usually brings it up in the searches. 
I think the situation is slowly deteriorating into madness

Thanks, I'll try that.

My bold 

You'll get no argument from me there 👍

8 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I think that is why many Palestinians will fight tooth and nail to prevent being displaced from their homeland yet again

Once they leave or are driven out of Gaza they will never get back in their lifetime,

I don’t think Egypt would welcome an influx of a couple of million in a refugee camp either.

So as refugees some might come to the U.K.

Hows your plan now Jack?

Hey what's a few more "Refugees" to the tens of millions that have already flooded into Europe.

At least these ones will be genuine....well the ones from Palestine anyway.

Even Rich arab countries wont take their own brothers and sisters in Islam but they'll probably pay for their bus fare to Europe. 

It's like they all have some sort of grand plan

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mafya said:

On the media yes but not in towns across the UK were they?

Your whataboutism when replying to posts says a lot.

How much are you getting for each pro Israeli post you make from the Israeli propaganda centre?

Propaganda  well , I have watched the marches through our Towns and Cities , Seen the POSTERS advertising them , Seen the banners and card board written signs , Heard the from the rivers to the sea chants and you accuse me of be ing a Properganderist  .  Get real .

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Hey what's a few more "Refugees" to the tens of millions that have already flooded into Europe.

At least these ones will be genuine....well the ones from Palestine anyway.

Even Rich arab countries wont take their own brothers and sisters in Islam but they'll probably pay for their bus fare to Europe. 

It's like they all have some sort of grand plan

Genocide Jack has spoken.

(Note to Jack: You’re too obvious. Best to disguise your fascistic tendencies. They are a bit frowned upon by the wokeys. And by most normal folk)