The Yom Kippur War .

10 minutes ago, mafya said:

I think Israel’s indiscriminate bombings may be the reason why this is happening, you know the same way you say people are being bombed for Hamas actions I say we are now seeing a rise in anti semitism due to the actions of Israel.

It was the same with the war on terror when islamaphobia was on the rise, it’s not right and not something I agree with but unfortunately this is what happens when things go stupid like they are now.

The same way I sympathise with the innocent Palestinians I also sympathise with the innocent Jewish people as they should not have to put up with this…

It is also against the law but some how  the perpetrators get away with it on a major walk way in Sheffield . As said if it’s kids spraying football stuff or just tagging the media are all over it like a rash .

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Well let's hope none of them bomb a kids pop concert....no they already did that

Maybe this time they'll just go straight to the source and bomb a school......in Sheffield 

And then I'm sure you'll come back on here and delete your pathetic idiotic comment

LYING AGAIN GREY   -   MAKING THINGS UP AND LYING.

Check who did what before you start making false statements.

I would never delete any of my comments.  If I was wrong then I would admit it.  Deleting a comment is just lying and saying  "I never said that".

No,  I won't stoop to your level,  I have far too much pride and was brought up much better than that.

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

LYING AGAIN GREY   -   MAKING THINGS UP AND LYING.

Check who did what before you start making false statements.

I would never delete any of my comments.  If I was wrong then I would admit it.  Deleting a comment is just lying and saying  "I never said that".

No,  I won't stoop to your level,  I have far too much pride and was brought up much better than that.

Are you saying that an islamic extremist did not bomb a kids pop concert Manchester?

So you call me a liar? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I think is that you had nothing to reply so you write gibberish so you can make other peoples comments disappear before others can read them.

You try to hide comments you don't like 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Are you saying that an islamic extremist did not bomb a kids pop concert Manchester?

So you call me a liar? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I think is that you had nothing to reply so you write gibberish so you can make other peoples comments disappear before others can read them.

You try to hide comments you don't like 

We were not discussing Islamic terrorists, we were discussing Hamas and Palestinians and Israele's

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We were not discussing Islamic terrorists, we were discussing Hamas and Palestinians and Israele's

Nope you have tried a pathetic attempt to divert and distract from what I said because you want to do what you always do and change the narrative

Without a doubt terrorists are already here and many more are coming. 

Go to Dover and welcome more of them with open arms

Because youre anti-Semitic and a terrorist sympathiser 👍

"And one of the people you feel sorry for murdered children at a pop concert in Manchester"

Everytime you try and hide my comment I will .write it again 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

Difference is, I own my words. Happy to say it them to anyone, face to face.

Next time i'm in the Norfolk with Cuttsei, pop in!  :)

No that’s not the difference at all.

You are in no way special in that respect .

You just think you are.

Suppose I could ask G if the work he did on my house in around 1975 is still under guarantee.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I hope that Israel now stops bombing the civilians in Gaza and that those who started the whole situation are then handed over to stand trial .

I say this just to make it clear to the anti semantic s on here who see no wrong in what Hamas did and once again go take a look at that under pass then tell me that we do not have fascists in our midst .

Please tell me who has said that they see no wrong in what Hamas did.

Certainly not me or the guy that you apparently have blocked.

Glad that you hope that Israel stops the bombing which differentiates you from several others including our overseas correspondent

4 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I have just walked the under pass that connects Moor foot from London Road , for the first time in my life I have seen swastikas , And anti Jewish slogans spray canned on subway walls .

I thought that Europe and especially  the UK would always be free from this this blatant Antisemitism .

It is there go take a look ( perhaps the local newspaper or local TV can go and send a reporter). 
The spraying is in 3 foot high lettering you cannot miss it , 

I hope the Council leave it there as it will shout loud and clear to all the denying people on this thread that this is a lot more about the hatred of the Jewish race than the atrocities now happening in Israel and Palestine.

Why did no one notice the graffiti nazis , Why have they got away with it .

If it’s the local kids tagging with a spray can the cops will be on them like a ton of bricks and the photos will be plastered all over the media .

I hope that Israel now stops bombing the civilians in Gaza and that those who started the whole situation are then handed over to stand trial .

I say this just to make it clear to the anti semantic s on here who see no wrong in what Hamas did and once again go take a look at that under pass then tell me that we do not have fascists in our midst .

My bold

Serious question  

Who has said that here? I haven't seen it but it's quite possible I just missed it.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

It is also against the law but some how  the perpetrators get away with it on a major walk way in Sheffield . As said if it’s kids spraying football stuff or just tagging the media are all over it like a rash .

If I saw anyone spraying anti semitic graffiti I would intervene and explain to them that targeting innocent people for the actions of Israel makes them just as bad as Israel and Hamas.  I see innocent Jewish people in the same way as innocent Palestinians, Innocent!

Two wrongs don’t make a right and instead of taking sides I believe decent human beings will always be on the same side of innocent people regardless of race/religion. 
Why do you think people want the bombings to stop? It’s because it will lead into a cycle of tit for tat cycle of violence and hatred that ends up effecting many many innocent people on all sides.

You can’t support the indiscriminate bombing of civilians and then also start complaining about anti semitic graffiti  which you have done. All my posts fully state that I don’t agree with Hamas actions on 7th October and I also don’t agree with the innocent Jewish and Palestinian people who also include Christian Palestinians  suffering.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mafya said:

If I saw anyone spraying anti semitic graffiti I would intervene and explain to them that targeting innocent people for the actions of Israel makes them just as bad as Israel and Hamas.  I see innocent Jewish people in the same way as innocent Palestinians, Innocent!

Two wrongs don’t make a right and instead of taking sides I believe decent human beings will always be on the same side of innocent people regardless of race/religion. 
Why do you think people want the bombings to stop? It’s because it will lead into a cycle of tit for tat cycle of violence and hatred that ends up effecting many many innocent people on all sides.

You can’t support the indiscriminate bombing of civilians and then also start complaining about anti semitic graffiti  which you have done. All my posts fully state that I don’t agree with Hamas actions on 7th October and I also don’t agree with the innocent Jewish and Palestinian people who also include Christian Palestinians  suffering.

It is a waste of time going back and forth ., The spraying of walls in Sheffield depicting Anti Semantic symbols and comments is a throw back to the 1930,s .Let’s agree to disagree.

The situation in Sheffield is the point I am trying to point out as,only one group is being targeted  ,  the Symbols on the under pass prove this .

Edited by cuttsie