The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

They definitely don't care about the Palestinian people. When they carried out the attack on the 7th of October they knew what the consequences would be. They wanted it to happen, they knew it would reflect on Israel and create hatred in previously uninvolved Palestinians and provide them with more recruits.

They're fanatics not freedom fighters.  Freedom fighters may be fanatical in their aims but their aims include the welfare of their people to at least some degree and they are prepared to negotiate if sufficient concessions are traded between the parties involved.

Hamas are driven by pure hatred of Jews, they'd sacrifice a couple of million Palestinians without regret in order to destroy Israel.

They can't be allowed to do either of those things.

Good Germans.........is an ironic term — usually placed between single quotes such as 'Good Germans' — referring to German citizens during and after World War II who claimed not to have supported the Nazi regime, but remained silent and did not resist in a meaningful way.

22 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Good Germans.........is an ironic term — usually placed between single quotes such as 'Good Germans' — referring to German citizens during and after World War II who claimed not to have supported the Nazi regime, but remained silent and did not resist in a meaningful way.

Who's mentioned Germans of any kind ?

This is about Arabs and Jews.

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Are you pretending to be thick or are you just giving up writing anything that contributes to the thread? 

I'm  asking why you said   "Good Germans"     Don't you know ?   

2 hours ago, m williamson said:

They definitely don't care about the Palestinian people. When they carried out the attack on the 7th of October they knew what the consequences would be. They wanted it to happen, they knew it would reflect on Israel and create hatred in previously uninvolved Palestinians and provide them with more recruits.

They're fanatics not freedom fighters.  Freedom fighters may be fanatical in their aims but their aims include the welfare of their people to at least some degree and they are prepared to negotiate if sufficient concessions are traded between the parties involved.

Hamas are driven by pure hatred of Jews, they'd sacrifice a couple of million Palestinians without regret in order to destroy Israel.

They can't be allowed to do either of those things.

Very good post :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm  asking why you said   "Good Germans"     Don't you know ?   

I wrote 'Good Germans' in response to a post by @m williamson 

I even quoted what the phrase meant

I suggest you take time to go back and read it to get some context 

Instead of rushing to discredit what I've wrote and then posting gibberish in the process 🙄

55 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I wrote 'Good Germans' in response to a post by @m williamson 

I even quoted what the phrase meant

I suggest you take time to go back and read it to get some context 

Instead of rushing to discredit what I've wrote and then posting gibberish in the process 🙄

If you quoted people instead,  as everybody else does,  it would be perfectly clear.  That's the purpose of the Quote" button.

It just sounded like some of your usual rubbish.

I'll let you off   -    I expect you to do everything  r-suppards  anyway.

Edited by Organgrinder