The Yom Kippur War .

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

If you quoted people instead,  as everybody else does,  it would be perfectly clear.  That's the purpose of the Quote" button.

It just sounded like some of your usual rubbish.

I'll let you off   -    I expect you to do everything  r-suppards  anyway.

That's it 

You're going on my ignore list so don't bother responding to any of my posts because I won't see them 

I'm sick of getting a notification that someone has replied to my posts to come on here to another one of your pathetic attempts at trolling or just plain abuse and insult.

Have fun with yourself 🙄

31 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

That's it 

You're going on my ignore list so don't bother responding to any of my posts because I won't see them 

I'm sick of getting a notification that someone has replied to my posts to come on here to another one of your pathetic attempts at trolling or just plain abuse and insult.

Have fun with yourself 🙄

Snowflake 

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

That's it 

Have fun with yourself 🙄

Don't do it , thats what the clown wants .

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

USA  says a ceasefire will favour Hamas?

Just lets stop the killing.

Unfortunately I don’t think that is going to happen, many analysts have said Hamas can not be bombed out of existence and Netanyahu is finished anyway politically so is not listening to the USA.

The current situation has done untold damage to the credibility of many countries and has in my opinion made the world more unsafe.

The USA didn’t manage to get rid of the Taliban after 20yrs.

What the world is witnessing is bloodthirsty revenge and as a human rights expert on tv said an occupying country can not claim self defence on a country it is occupying.

How many people who have lost relatives do you think will now end up turning to the extremists way of thinking? 
The whole situation is horrifying and I can’t believe a peacekeeping force has not gone in to try and diffuse the situation.

All of us in the UK are now also at risk as I’m sure the unquestionable support by our prime minister and his lack of calls for a ceasefire will give some idiot extremists an excuse to target the UK.

Its just one ****ed up situation….

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

Unfortunately I don’t think that is going to happen, many analysts have said Hamas can not be bombed out of existence and Netanyahu is finished anyway politically so is not listening to the USA.

The current situation has done untold damage to the credibility of many countries and has in my opinion made the world more unsafe.

What the world is witnessing is bloodthirsty revenge and as a human rights expert on tv said an occupying country can not claim self defence on a country it is occupying.

How many people who have lost relatives do you think will now end up turning to the extremists way of thinking? 
The whole situation is horrifying and I can’t believe a peacekeeping force has not gone in to try and diffuse the situation.

All of us in the UK are now also at risk as I’m sure the unquestionable support by our prime minister and his lack of calls for a ceasefire will give some idiot extremists an excuse to target the UK.

Another good post .

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

No,  a peacekeeping force should have gone in - unforgiveable.

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

That's it 

Have fun with yourself 🙄

We'll have to post round him it has been done before.

23 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Another good post .

I think arguing between ourselves on this thread is stupid, yes some people support Israel more then the Palestinians and vice Versa but I think now the situation calls for us to all reflect on the lives being lost on both sides and as humans regardless of race/religion/ethnicity we should all hope and if you are religious pray that the situation comes to an end soon.

• Like 2