The Yom Kippur War .

4 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Apparently we can't ...

Plenty of people condemned what Hamas did, about the posters well some people are complaining about protesters  protesting and flying the Palestinian flags due to Jewish people feeling intimidated  in some circumstances and due to the pro Israelis sensitivities.

Whats your take on Germany banning pro Palestinian marches?

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

Which bit are we condemning.

The dead people?

Or the poster vandalism?

Well now.  That's a difficult either/or issue, isn't it, and something to which I'm going to have to devote some serious thinking time.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Would that be the same BBC that refused to call those Palestinians who are butchering folk, terrorists?

I think the BBC stated why they did that so you must have missed it

6 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Well now.  That's a difficult either/or issue, isn't it, and something to which I'm going to have to devote some serious thinking time.

It’s just that there are a bunch of people all over social media who are furious about protestors blocking train stations, but sanguine about refugee camps and ambulances being bombed.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Enlighten me.

Maybe you should gather all the facts before spouting off in future= https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67076341#

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

It’s just that there are a bunch of people all over social media who are furious about protestors blocking train stations, but sanguine about refugee camps and ambulances being bombed.

I think your referring to what is known as selective outrage

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

Plenty of people condemned what Hamas did, about the posters well some people are complaining about protesters  protesting and flying the Palestinian flags due to Jewish people feeling intimidated  in some circumstances and due to the pro Israelis sensitivities.

Whats your take on Germany banning pro Palestinian marches?

All pro-Palestinian marches should be condemned and banned, obviously.  That's what you imagine my take to be, isn't it, now you've put me in the appropriately labelled box after I suggested a little less binary thought about a humanitarian crisis?

1 minute ago, mafya said:

I am.

Whilst I’m on the topic, it would be nice for some of those protesters to also protest about the Oct 7 attacks and Hamas’ rather immoral game of hide and seek.

That would make the whole thing less selective.

8 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Blimey!  I hadn't seen that.  But then I only read and post from the perspective of my little social media bubble.

7 minutes ago, mafya said:

There's a lot of it about...

Edited by Guest