The Yom Kippur War .

7 hours ago, cuttsie said:

This could be my last post on Sheffield forum as I have asked for my account to be removed , This thread I have found  deeply disturbing,  

Any way I can tell you that Mafya has personally taken it upon him self to paint over offensive graffiti in the under pass on the Moor foot , he did this after contacting me and apologizing for the idiots that do this .

He has also spoke to the leaders of his mosque about this and they have promised to ask their community not to have any thing to do with hate speech or wall spraying .

So that is it in a nut shell . Will wait and see how  my request for account removal goes .

If I was a moderator I would be loath to accept it,  to me,  you are a much valued poster and a gentleman.  I shall miss your fair minded posts.

Full credit to Mafya for his endeavours,  that shows there are decent posters on here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

When British people turn up in a country with no passport, no visa, no money, no home, no education and no skills they get sent straight back home

If you work in a country and your visa expires you are expected to leave immediately

And if you immigrate you are expected to put in far more than you take out by paying taxes and not to be a burden on the state

British people for over 400 years turned up in other peoples countries with weapons which tended to be more technically advanced than the weapons the natives of those countries had to defend themselves from invasion and exploitation.

Britain, just like all other empires enriched itself by asset stripping foreign parts and imprisoning or deporting or selling into slavery or killing anyone who tried to object in any strong manner.

Britain - and other former empires - are the very last countries that should be whining about immigrants.

Having said which, it makes complete logical commonsense to demand to know exactly who is coming into the country and whether or not they are in any way a danger to the community they're joining.

The most successful countries attract immigrants and those people add economic value to the country they choose to live in.

The problem we have in this country is government incompetence. When we were EU members the Free Movement of People wasn't a right without responsibility.

The rule was that any citizen of an EU member country could move, work and live in any other EU member country However the host country was entitled to require details of the new arrival and check on them at intervals. The rule was that after 90 days they needed to be able to provide proof that they were self sufficient and required no state involvement in their day to day living expenses.

We didn't impose that restriction, we just let whoever arrived disappear into the community no further questions asked. 

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/factsheets/en/sheet/147/free-movement-of-persons Scroll down and read a Rights and obligations.

Incompetent governance is our major problem.  Other countries make every effort to ensure their countries safety, it's impossible to handle the situation and never make an error but our lot don't bother to attempt efficient control.

It's all those foreigners fault.

The point I was making is that people arriving by boat is so common that it's become acceptable with idiots welcoming them with open arms

Tens of thousands of fighting aged males from the middle east

And the lefties prefer to scream RACISM instead of accepting that it's a danger to our country and it's residents

Let's see how quiet they are after the next major terrorist attack on UK soil by someone who arrived by boat 

They'll probably make the bomb in a lovely 5 star hotel that the taxpayer is paying for 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The point I was making is that people arriving by boat is so common that it's become acceptable with idiots welcoming them with open arms

Tens of thousands of fighting aged males from the middle east

And the lefties prefer to scream RACISM instead of accepting that it's a danger to our country and it's residents

Let's see how quiet they are after the next major terrorist attack on UK soil by someone who arrived by boat 

They'll probably make the bomb in a lovely 5 star hotel that the taxpayer is paying for 

My bold

I've just been watching a few videos from France, Italy and Spain where these migrants go mob handed into crowds, attack and rob people and the police were just watching. They looked petrified. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I've just been watching a few videos from France, Italy and Spain where these migrants go mob handed into crowds, attack and rob people and the police were just watching. They looked petrified. 

It's all the fault of that International law which forces countries to accept thousands of migrants,  countries should contest this law it's impractical and taking up resources.

I can see the army being called in over there.

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Was he tall ?  ;)

Yes and smiling.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

It's all the fault of that International law which forces countries to accept thousands of migrants,  countries should contest this law it's impractical and taking up resources.

I can see the army being called in over there.

Yes and smiling.

😀

There will always be war in the middle east 

We need to protect ourselves from it

Our government send our troops all round the world to defend other countries but are allowing an invasion of our own shores

Imagine during the second world war we allowed 200 thousand mostly male Germans to arrive by boat 

And then put them in hotels 

That's how insane the current situation is to me 

15 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

There will always be war in the middle east 

We need to protect ourselves from it

Our government send our troops all round the world to defend other countries but are allowing an invasion of our own shores

Imagine during the second world war we allowed 200 thousand mostly male Germans to arrive by boat 

And then put them in hotels 

That's how insane the current situation is to me 

I know some people on another forum who would agree with you.

Spoiler

;)

Amazing how Tory supporters whinge about their Tory government letting in immigrants and then blame the Labour Left for it.

Tories  have been in power for 13 years,  promising to stop it but they haven't stopped it yet,  and it's sending poor old Grey crackers.