The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Yep.

Jews successful.

And we know how much the left hate successful people, it's that simple.

They hate the Jews it's as simple as that

I sort of respect the opinion of conservative Muslims because they admit it

The lefties hide behind fake outrage and support people who would throw them off of buildings for their views

It's hilarious

As usual the lefties are a laughing stock who support terrorists

Here's a good article from Ha'aretz about how the Israeli state has enabled the expulsion of Palestinians from their own land https://archive.ph/NnyNK

The first comment is good too:

How can Israel "the only democratic state" in the region allow this kind of robbery under everybody´s nose and assume that no one on the robbed side would be resentful ?? Multiply this procedure by one thousand or more and ask yourself candidly "why do they hate us so much?" , come on, we are better than this... Surely an honest administration would know how to keep safe our side while respecting past commitments.

It's also interesting how some far-right adherents of the bogus 'great replacement' theory seem disinterested in an actual, ongoing replacement of Palestinians by illegal settlers from Israel. Perhaps they are the right kind of 'illegals'.

Edited by Delbow

Looks like the muppet Tommy Robinson has decided to crawl out from under his rock to counter protest against the pro Palestine demonstrations that will not be going past the cenotaph anyway=
https://apple.news/AxPLj6rA4TQSu0MK1QZIaxg

They will be outnumbered anyway and me personally I hope he gets his head kicked in good and proper one day because he is just a snivelling little hate-monger. 

Edited by mafya
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

Looks like the muppet Tommy Robinson has decided to crawl out from under his rock to counter protest against the pro Palestine demonstrations that will not be going past the cenotaph anyway=
https://apple.news/AxPLj6rA4TQSu0MK1QZIaxg

They will be outnumbered anyway and me personally I hope he gets his head kicked on hood and proper one day because he is just a snivelling little hate-monger. 

My bold

Vile! 

You're no better than a common thug for that comment. 

14 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

So much hatred and anger between posters....... its almost the same as Gaza. 

Is there any wonder war exists when grown adults debate like this????

Mind you, they do say the pen is mightier than the sword.

Too much anger and  hate from both sides in my humble opinion here, on the streets, in the media and from our politicians. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Vile! 

You're no better than a common thug for that comment. 

Too much anger and  hate from both sides in my humble opinion here, on the streets, in the media and from our politicians. 

Tommy Robinson is a racist scumbag and yes he does deserve his head kicking in, he manipulates the disenfranchised white English people and fills their head with bull**** against others.

Tommy Robinson is the other side of the hate preacher coin but seems acceptable to some because he is white and not brown.

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

Tommy Robinson is a racist scumbag and yes he does deserve his head kicking in, he manipulates the disenfranchised white English people and fills their head with bull**** against others.

Tommy Robinson is the other side of the hate preacher coin but seems acceptable to some because he is white and not brown.

You appear to be one angry and hate filled individual. What makes you any better than the hamas supporters calling for violence or the anti semites calling for violence? 

Not a great deal judging by your last two posts eh? 

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You appear to be one angry and hate filled individual. What makes you any better than the hamas supporters calling for violence or the anti semites calling for violence? 

Not a great deal judging by your last two posts eh? 

Judge him by all his posts . 

• Like 2