The Yom Kippur War .

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You appear to be one angry and hate filled individual. What makes you any better than the hamas supporters calling for violence or the anti semites calling for violence? 

Not a great deal judging by your last two posts eh? 

Really? The same way people hate anjem choudry the Muslim hate preacher is the same way I hate Tommy Robinson as they are opposite sides of the same coin but it seems that because  Tommy Robinson is white and non Muslim that I can’t say how I feel about him. Are you a Tommy Robinson supporter by any chance?

22 minutes ago, mafya said:

Really? 

Snipped 

Yes, really.

23 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped

The same way people hate anjem choudry the Muslim hate preacher is the same way I hate Tommy Robinson as they are opposite sides of the same coin

Snipped 

Cool. You still seem angry though. 

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

What place does Tommy Robinson have in this dispute.

I am sure that the Jewish people do not have any wish for supposed support from an ultra right hate merchant such as him.

Tommy Robinson is not there to support anyone . In his mind he will be protecting  the cenotaph .

23 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

but it seems that because  Tommy Robinson is white and non Muslim that I can’t say how I feel about him. 

Snipped 

If you believe that then you're living in clown world

Being white offers No protection what so ever these days..

25 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

Are you a Tommy Robinson supporter by any chance?

🤣

Just now, hackey lad said:

Tommy Robinson is not there to support anyone . In his mind he will be protecting  the cenotaph .

A noble cause. Let's hope he keeps his word like we hope the pro hamas supporters keep their word too 👍

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The pro Palestinian supporters have said they will not be marching near the cenotaph, Tommy Robinson imo is just trying to make an issue out of it by riling up the football lads alliance and others which we all know is just the right wing mob so if the pro Palestinian march is going to be peaceful and avoid the cenotaph then it’s clear as day that Robinson is just out to antagonise and cause trouble. 
prople forget that Muslims also died fighting for Britain in both world wars but somehow it seems some think it’s a non Muslim only event.

• Like 1