The Yom Kippur War .

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

I think they should now state that too many innocent civilians are being killed under the guise of self defence and that Israel should rethink their military strategy. 
Other countries are now slowly realising that it’s getting a bit too much so why can’t the UK?

I think they are realising it . 

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

I think they should now state that too many innocent civilians are being killed under the guise of self defence and that Israel should rethink their military strategy. 
Other countries are now slowly realising that it’s getting a bit too much so why can’t the UK?

Agree 100% 

Unfortunately I don't see us changing our position until America tell us to. 

Just now, hackey lad said:

I think they are realising it . 

🤞

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

Absolutely correct.

Although, now the Israeli forces are fighting hand to hand in the tunnels and engaging Hamas. To me, that seems more acceptable than the bombing of refugee camps and ambulances.

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Absolutely correct.

Although, now the Israeli forces are fighting hand to hand in the tunnels and engaging Hamas. To me, that seems more acceptable than the bombing of refugee camps and ambulances.

My bold

Unlikely as Israel have apparently flooded/planning to flood the tunnels with nerve agent under the supervision of the US.

23 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Unlikely as Israel have apparently flooded/planning to flood the tunnels with nerve agent under the supervision of the US.

Using nerve agent is supposed to be illegal.  Where has this info come from ?

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Using nerve agent is supposed to be illegal.  Where has this info come from ?

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-exclusive-israel-will-flood-hamas-tunnels-nerve-gas-under-delta-force-supervision

I'll add that the article was updated 2 weeks ago. I haven't re read it since then so new information could have come to light.

You still use Brave browser?

A search with that will get more results. 

With Google? Not so much.