The Yom Kippur War .

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Vile! 

You're no better than a common thug for that comment. 

Too much anger and  hate from both sides in my humble opinion here, on the streets, in the media and from our politicians. 

I don't see why.

The support Palestine marches are peaceful in general and everyone knows that Robinson's are usually ugly and violent.

If Robinson's far right group attack the Palestine marchers,  then if they do get a kicking,  they would have asked for it.

I can't see how Robinson is protecting the Cenotaph as the Palestine supporters are not going near it anyway.  Robinson, as usual,  will be looking for trouble.

mafya has done more to foster good community relations in Sheffield than any other poster on this forum and anger & hate isn't his way.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I don't see why.

The support Palestine marches are peaceful in general and everyone knows that Robinson's are usually ugly and violent.

If Robinson's far right group attack the Palestine marchers,  then if they do get a kicking,  they would have asked for it.

I can't see how Robinson is protecting the Cenotaph as the Palestine supporters are not going near it anyway.  Robinson, as usual,  will be looking for trouble.

mafya has done more to foster good community relations in Sheffield than any other poster on this forum and anger & hate isn't his way.

I agree entirely. If they strike the first blow they deserve all they get.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-exclusive-israel-will-flood-hamas-tunnels-nerve-gas-under-delta-force-supervision

I'll add that the article was updated 2 weeks ago. I haven't re read it since then so new information could have come to light.

You still use Brave browser?

A search with that will get more results. 

With Google? Not so much.

So the Americans are complicit with the Israelis in using illegal nerve gasses in the tunnels that Hamas and the hostages are ? 

Just now, hackey lad said:

So the Americans are complicit with the Israelis in using illegal nerve gasses in the tunnels that Hamas and the hostages are ? 

Could be. I guess we may never know for certain. 

Although with America's track record I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it turns out to be true.

Would you? 

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-exclusive-israel-will-flood-hamas-tunnels-nerve-gas-under-delta-force-supervision

I'll add that the article was updated 2 weeks ago. I haven't re read it since then so new information could have come to light.

You still use Brave browser?

A search with that will get more results. 

With Google? Not so much.

Thanks for the link.    The source seems to be pretty elusive and  I personally don't believe a story like that with no evidence at all.

It's easy to say that someone is "expected" to do something without any evidence at all but I will discount it.

The USA is already sailing close to the wind,  as are we,  for backing Israel in breaking International Law so I think that using nerve gas would have to be a NO NO.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Thanks for the link.    The source seems to be pretty elusive and  I personally don't believe a story like that with no evidence at all.

It's easy to say that someone is "expected" to do something without any evidence at all but I will discount it.

The USA is already sailing close to the wind,  as are we,  for backing Israel in breaking International Law so I think that using nerve gas would have to be a NO NO.

My bold

Absolutely we are. The way things are shaping up in the middle east and Africa the west's day of reckoning could be in the offing. 

For what it's worth I genuinely hope you're right and they won't use it but with America you never know for certain. 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Obviously you believe it . 

I believe it's possible.

Don't you?

18 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Absolutely we are. The way things are shaping up in the middle east and Africa the west's day of reckoning could be in the offing. 

For what it's worth I genuinely hope you're right and they won't use it but with America you never know for certain. 

I believe it's possible.

Don't you?

If a “news “ site knew 2 weeks ago the secret that Israelis and Americans were going to do something highly illegal, I think we would have heard before now .