The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Evening Tom.

There is no doubt Braverman has used language that is too shall we say "over the top" but in my opinion she is on the right track.

I would suggest at least 50% protesting this weekend are just there to protest against capitalism, anti government and so forth, I doubt most wouldn't even know where Palestine is on a map and have absolutely no idea what's going on as proved by my earlier link. 

My point still stands though, the same folk berating Tommy as his pals will be berating Braverman for using the same sort of language, it's hypocrisy.

You off to Hillsborough tomorrow?

Be a frustrating draw I reckon.

Hi Al

Yes I’m off to the match. I’m hoping for a win.

I’m just back from an evening in the pub with a mixture of friends. To a (wo)man, my lefty friends all agreed that it would be better if the march didn’t take place. The rabid righty disagreed, and considered it the price of freedom. Confusing, I think.

I can’t agree that Braverman is on the right lines. She’s home sec. With the big salary, big car and fawning minions, she also has responsibilities.

She’s seriously undermined the police and possibly precipitated a very dangerous situation. For that reason, she needs to go.

As for your allegations about the motives of the marchers, my eldest will be there. You probably wouldn’t want to debate geopolitical affairs with her😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Hi Al

I’m just back from an evening in the pub with a mixture of friends. To a (wo)man, my lefty friends all agreed that it would be better if the march didn’t take place. The rabid righty disagreed, and considered it the price of freedom. Confusing, I think.

I can’t agree that Braverman is on the right lines. She’s home sec. With the big salary, big car and fawning minions, she also has responsibilities.

She’s seriously undermined the police and possibly precipitated a very dangerous situation. For that reason, she needs to go.

As for your allegations about the motives of the marchers, my eldest will be there. You probably wouldn’t want to debate geopolitical affairs with her😁

You mix with righties ? 😀

37 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Hi Al

I stopped debating with women around the year 2002. You can never win.

👍

18 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

He infiltrated the group.

You can’t trust them.

A rightie?

Can't have been out in Netheredge or Heeley then.

😉

• Haha 1