The Yom Kippur War .

Al said:  

Why are you not bothered about all the children in the Yemen ,is that not important enough for you or not the main issue?  Since when do you decide what's important?

Why no outrage about that?

I've been worried about that,  isn't it the Saudi's causing the problem/fighting and the USA ignoring it because it's the Saudis.?

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I've no doubt there will be some knuckle draggers looking for trouble.....on BOTH sides.

I’m sure that you are right.

Tommy’s bunch are first out of the traps though:

https://news.sky.com/story/fighting-reported-as-people-shouting-england-til-i-die-try-to-reach-cenotaph-13005216

The last march produced 29 arrests and 6 charges. It will be interesting to see whether Braverman and Robinson getting involved, changes that.

Edited by Prettytom

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Why are you not bothered about all the children in the Yemen ,is that not important enough for you or not the main issue?  Since when do you decide what's important?

Are the two mutually exclusive? 🙄

The Guardian has covered the issues in Yemen.

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Are we not allowed to talk about other things like the guardian and it's blatant attempt to stir up trouble? Are you a fan of dictatorship?

Yawn... the usual nonsense, like last time, made up in your head.

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ms Braverman is getting pelters for trying to stir things, I would have thought folk would have been equally as outraged by the Guardian and their attempts to stir things.

Why would anyone in their right minds be "equally as outraged", by something you made up in your head?

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Selective outrage is on fire today.

Compared to when... the last time you posted? :thumbsup: 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I’m sure that you are right.

Tommy’s bunch are first out of the traps though:

https://news.sky.com/story/fighting-reported-as-people-shouting-england-til-i-die-try-to-reach-cenotaph-13005216

The last march produced 29 arrests and 6 charges. It will be interesting to see whether Braverman and Robinson getting involved, changes that.

Their presence might be because of Muslims shouting for " jihad"  and " white trash" at the last protest march?

Edited by Al Bundy

Just now, Al Bundy said:

There presence might be because of Muslims shouting for " jihad"  and " white trash" at the last protest march?

Nah.

They are there because the Home Sec has spent the week dog whistling.

At least the Millwall game might be more peaceful than usual.

• Like 2

Just now, Prettytom said:

Nah.

They are there because the Home Sec has spent the week dog whistling.

At least the Millwall game might be more peaceful than usual.

Disagree.

I think having Muslims on the street shouting " Jihad" and "white trash" rubs people up the wrong way.

Let's hope the twitter lovers and the media have as many phones and cameras on the pro Palestine protestors as they do on the other lot.

👍

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Let's hope the twitter lovers and the media have as many phones and cameras on the pro Palestine protestors as they do on the other lot.

It will be fun listening to the excuses and laughable whataboutery if Tommy makes a tit of himself, if it's anything like usual... at least 🤣

• Haha 1