The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Just because you can't deny what Jihad means don't get all stroppy.  Accept it.

Or are folk who don't think like you just rabble rousers?

👍

a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.

"he declared a jihad against the infidels"

No bigger rabble rouser on here than Bundy.

What Bundy's mainly worried about is that he's one of the enemies of Islam.

Edited by Organgrinder

9 minutes ago, mafya said:

In regards to the from the river to the sea chant from what I have read it doesn’t mean push the Israelis out so why is it being weaponised as anti semitic?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/2/from-the-river-to-the-sea-what-does-the-palestinian-slogan-really-mean
Seems to me that anything critical of Israel is seen as anti semitic, look how they got on the case of the secretary general over his speech?

It wouldn’t hurt to avoid chanting it.

Then there is no problem .

Meantimes, sorting out the people carrying puppet master placards and swastikas in the Star of David, really should be a police priority.

Theres no place for that stuff.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It wouldn’t hurt to avoid chanting it.

Then there is no problem .

Meantimes, sorting out the people carrying puppet master placards and swastikas in the Star of David, really should be a police priority.

Theres no place for that stuff.

I agree about the swastika stuff being unacceptable and also saw a picture of a couple dressed up as fighters which to me is a no no. 
Regarding the chant I have seen a couple of different experts on tv explaining that it’s not about pushing the Jewish people into the sea so I’m not ready to accept that it is anti semitic.
Not saying it so there is no problem is akin to being silenced imo and Israeli Govt officials saying Palestinians are human animals on national tv yet complaining about this particular chants seems a bit hypocritical to me.

I think the situation has blown wide open  the hypocrisy of world leaders and people in general at the selective outrage compared to other conflicts.

Putin had an arrest warrant issued by the criminal court but I don’t see one for Netanyahu ,

Putin and his allies had wealth seized but how come no Israelis are having the same done?

Look at this article  detailing what Putin has done which is exactly what Israel has done yet no newspaper  has done a similar article on Israel =

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1574506/russia-ukraine-invasion-war-water-vladimir-putin-death-toll-latest

I give credit to president Macron who is now calling for a ceasefire  but why are the USA or England not doing the same?

Israel is assassinating journalists and how come they are not allowing western journalists into Gaza?

In years to come everyone will realise that the world stood by while Israel committed war crimes but it will be too late.

I respect that people have different opinions  and these are mine, while I’m typing this on the tv I can see 13 babies on a hospital bed that have been taken out of ventilators in the Al shifa hospital that is currently under attack….

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

Why weren’t they arrested straightaway? It plays into the double standards that Braverman spoke about. 

Edited by hackey lad

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why weren’t they arrested straightaway? It plays into the double standards that Braverman spoke about. 

Looking at the pic it's the back of a placard someone was carrying, Police most likely looking at what's coming towards them, not what's gone.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Seriously :rolleyes:

You’re being an idiot Hackey.

There is no need for the police to weigh in and arrest a placard holder. If they do, then the crowd kick off. They have photo teams and facial recognition, it’s much better to

get them later. It makes no difference.

Meanwhile, far too many cops were being fully engaged by your brick throwing brethren. Egged on by our incompetent Home Sec.

Edited by Prettytom

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

You’re being an idiot Hackey.

There is no need for the police to weigh in and arrest a placard holder. If they do, then the crowd kick off. They have photo teams and facial recognition, it’s much better to

get them later. It makes no difference.

Meanwhile, far too many cops were being fully engaged by your brick throwing brethren. Egged on by our incompetent Home Sec.

No brethren of mine . Disgusting comment.