The Yom Kippur War .

Just watched a program on tv about Israeli oil and gas fields off the Israeli coast that have had to shut due to Hamas attacks. Where are the Palestinians oil fields? According to the 1947 borders Israel doesn’t have all the coast line to themselves?

palestinian fishing boats are only allowed so far so basically the Israelis are just grabbing everything for themselves and leaving the Palestinians to rot and then people wonder why some turn to extremism.

It also said Egypt and Jordan is a transit point for Israeli gas to Europe which I didn’t know.

the anti Palestinian narrative in the media and on here by some is so ****ed up according to another documentary I watched.

I have also noticed a couple of posters who I know are Jewish have not even posted on this thread, it would have been interesting to see what their view was on the situation and how things are turning out.

To the posters on here slways demonising the Palestinians with there whataboutisms you need to go educate yourself about the whole situation instead of spreading you pro Israeli propaganda.

I suggest you take a taxi (like Tommy Robinson did from the demo ) off the thread and educate yourselves and then maybe you could come back and start posting more informed posts 

Edited by mafya

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

palestinian fishing boats are only allowed so far so basically the Israelis are just grabbing everything for themselves and leaving the Palestinians to rot and then people wonder why some turn to extremism.

It also said Egypt and Jordan is a transit point for Israeli gas to Europe which I didn’t know.

the anti Palestinian narrative in the media and on here by some is so ****ed up according to another documentary I watched.

I have also noticed a couple of posters who I know are Jewish have not even posted on this thread, it would have been interesting to see what their view was on the situation and how things are turning out.

To the posters on here slways demonising the Palestinians with there whataboutisms you need to go educate yourself about the whole situation instead of spreading you pro Israeli propaganda.

I suggest you take a taxi (like Tommy Robinson did from the demo ) off the thread and educate yourselves and then maybe you could come back and start posting more informed posts 

Its all about land, oil and power; religion is the scapegoat.

• Like 1

We criticise the The Metropolitan police when they do wrong but this weekend they’ve had a major policing operation to deal with. I don’t think they have done a bad job.

There wasn’t one pro Palestinian demonstrater in Newcastle today.  

The main streets in the centre of Newcastle were packed with people waiting for The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers Band and The North Tyneside Pipe Bands to march through the main streets after the Remembrance Service, somehow I don’t think any demonstrations would have been tolerated by the public today and I think the demonstrators knew that. There was plenty of police on the streets to.

9 minutes ago, mafya said:

Just watched a program on tv about Israeli oil and gas fields off the Israeli coast that have had to shut due to Hamas attacks. Where are the Palestinians oil fields? According to the 1947 borders Israel doesn’t have a coast line does it?

The UN 1947 partition would have left Israel with over half of the coastline.

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Depends on the media

Avoid the BBC and The Guardian and you'll get the truth 

Ok then. How about Politico ?

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-far-right-football-hooligans-blamed-violence-pro-palestinian-march-london/

"London’s Metropolitan Police said that physical violence by far-right thugs and football hooligans on the city’s streets Saturday was more dangerous than the far-larger pro-Palestinian demonstration that was largely peaceful."

And the Met themselves:

https://news.met.police.uk/news/ac-matt-twist-statement-on-policing-operation-in-central-london-475108

"The extreme violence from the right wing protestors towards the police today was extraordinary and deeply concerning.

They arrived early, stating they were there to protect monuments, but some were already intoxicated, aggressive and clearly looking for confrontation."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

Ok then. How about Politico ?

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-far-right-football-hooligans-blamed-violence-pro-palestinian-march-london/

"London’s Metropolitan Police said that physical violence by far-right thugs and football hooligans on the city’s streets Saturday was more dangerous than the far-larger pro-Palestinian demonstration that was largely peaceful."

And the Met themselves:

https://news.met.police.uk/news/ac-matt-twist-statement-on-policing-operation-in-central-london-475108

"The extreme violence from the right wing protestors towards the police today was extraordinary and deeply concerning.

They arrived early, stating they were there to protect monuments, but some were already intoxicated, aggressive and clearly looking for confrontation."

Sky News:

https://news.sky.com/story/seven-charged-with-offences-following-saturdays-london-demonstrations-as-police-confirm-15-officers-injured-13006525