The Yom Kippur War .

8 minutes ago, Gormenghast said:

How many of the"experts" on this thread have actually read the history and implications of the Balfour Declaration of 1917?

I'll  guess about 3 or 4.

There are no experts on here, the ones against a ceasefire and who seem to always bring  Hamas did  this etc are in reality the ones who don’t care when the innocent people getting killed are brown in colour or Muslim.

I have read up about the Balfour declaration and how it lead to what is known as the Nakba.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mafya said:

There are no experts on here, the ones against a ceasefire and who seem to always bring  Hamas did  this etc are in reality the ones who don’t care when the innocent people getting killed are brown in colour or Muslim.

I have read up about the Balfour declaration and how it lead to what is known as the Nakba.

My bold.

Stop that. It simply isn't true. It has nothing to do with colour. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Stop that. It simply isn't true. It has nothing to do with colour. 

I believe it has, anyone who can justify the killing of innocent people by saying but Hamas started it is obviously not bothered because the ones getting killed are brown or Muslim.

I very rarely pull the race or religion card but I think it’s obvious from the double standards and selective outrage what the real issue is.’

Has the Govt started a homes for Palestinians scheme yet?

I have seen educated people on the tv coming to the same conclusion.

42 minutes ago, Gormenghast said:

How many of the"experts" on this thread have actually read the history and implications of the Balfour Declaration of 1917?

I'll  guess about 3 or 4.

You don't need to read any document,  or to be an "expert"  to know that it's wrong when babies and children are being killed.

Some humanity is all that's needed.

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You don't need to read any document,  or to be an "expert"  to know that it's wrong when babies and children are being killed.

Some humanity is all that's needed.

Don't put babies and children in front of a bullet would be my advice, especially to save yourself.

6 minutes ago, retep said:

Don't put babies and children in front of a bullet would be my advice, especially to save yourself.

Equally, don’t put bullets and bombs into babies and children.

This will all end soon. Israel’s friends are all backing off. They can’t go on attacking hospitals and killing kids and expect to keep international support.