The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Don’t know, just know what Ive seen .  Protesters now on top of the war memorial.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Don’t know, just know what Ive seen .  Protesters now on top of the war memorial.

Which protestors? I have seen nothing in any news…

8 hours ago, mafya said:

I believe it has, anyone who can justify the killing of innocent people by saying but Hamas started it is obviously not bothered because the ones getting killed are brown or Muslim.

I very rarely pull the race or religion card but I think it’s obvious from the double standards and selective outrage what the real issue is.’

Has the Govt started a homes for Palestinians scheme yet?

I have seen educated people on the tv coming to the same conclusion.

Maybe that's because just 4 weeks ago hundreds of Palestinians attacked, slaughtered , maimed, raped, tortured and then took hostages before parading a naked young woman on the back of a truck whilst Palestinians spat on her body.

Not really a good look is it?

I can't recall Ukrainian folk doing that, can you?

I don't think there is any risk of Ukrainian folk stabbing and blowing us up in the name of religion is there?  I don't get stopped at airports, concerts, euro tunnel for extreme security checks and have to be at the airport 3 hours before my flight because of a Ukrainian wanting to shout "Allah Akbar" before blowing me to smithereens.......unless I've missed something?

But but but, it's because they are brown.

Always playing the victim and racist card when desperate,

I would have put my bottom dollar on you coming out with that at some point.

🙄🙄

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

"I believe the ultimate aim of the Israeli Govt is 5o get rid of Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and West Bank so they can do as they please wether that be for a canal or whatever. "

Whilst you may have an argument about the rights and wrongs of the Israeli intentions. Until the whole Arab world accept the right of Israel to exist and they stop feeding arms to the zealots this conflict will not end . There are rights and wrongs on all side.

• Like 1

Once the whole Arab world agree that Israel can exist , the Israeli government would have to to tread very carefully or it would lose the backing of the democratic governments of this world.

How peace will come about will be a change of direction by the Iranians but I cannot see that happening anytime soon .

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Maybe that's because just 4 weeks ago hundreds of Palestinians attacked, slaughtered , maimed, raped, tortured and then took hostages before parading a naked young woman on the back of a truck whilst Palestinians spat on her body.

Not really a good look is it?

I can't recall Ukrainian folk doing that, can you?

I don't think there is any risk of Ukrainian folk stabbing and blowing us up in the name of religion is there?  I don't get stopped at airports, concerts, euro tunnel for extreme security checks and have to be at the airport 3 hours before my flight because of a Ukrainian wanting to shout "Allah Akbar" before blowing me to smithereens.......unless I've missed something?

But but but, it's because they are brown.

Always playing the victim and racist card when desperate,

I would have put my bottom dollar on you coming out with that at some point.

🙄🙄

Moist of the wars and terror attacks around the world are islamic 

Especially in Africa and the middle east 

And now Europe 

I honestly believe that there will be Sharia law in the UK before the end of the century

And all the liberals who have money will leave

And then blame to Tories for the mess 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And now Europe 

I honestly believe that there will be Sharia law in the UK before the end of the century

Who attacked Iraq ?  Who attacked Afghanistan ?  Who attacked Ukraine ?  Who attacked North Korea ?  Who attacked North Vietnam ?  Who attacked the Falklands ?

It would seem that you think the whole world is Islamic,  including us.    Wrong again Grey  -  get back to school lad.

If we do have Sharia law in this country,  you are going to have to change your ways lad.    Maybe that's what's upsetting you.

35 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And now Europe 

Have you forgotten The Balkans?

That was Europe and have a look at some of the war crimes perpetrated during that round of ethnic cleansing.

44 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And now Europe 

🦇 💩 

46 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Have you forgotten The Balkans?

That was Europe and have a look at some of the war crimes perpetrated during that round of ethnic cleansing.

Im talking about now and the future

Not 40 years ago 

Edited by Jack Grey