The Yom Kippur War .

25 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Have you forgotten The Balkans?

That was Europe and have a look at some of the war crimes perpetrated during that round of ethnic cleansing.

I dont think anyone has forgot about the Balkans, I was there 1994 /95. My friends in Croatia say it's still simmering

On 15/11/2023 at 14:34, RJRB said:

@Chekhov

People have the right to decide what offends them as you frequently demonstrate.

People certainly have the right to decide what offends them, but they do not have the right not to be offended.

Not unless it turns into persecution.

Ceasefire, this, ceasefire that, has any of these MPs explained how it might be accomplished?

It's like calling for an end to poverty, cancer or knife crime without any kind of suggestion of how it could be done. It's just an empty gesture and virtual signaling.

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ceasefire, this, ceasefire that, has any of these MPs explained how it might be accomplished?

It's like calling for an end to poverty, cancer or knife crime without any kind of suggestion of how it could be done. It's just an empty gesture and virtual signaling.

A good point well made. It is not in the UK parliaments gift to arrange a cease fire.  It was a SNP motion that wasted parliament time. The SNP should be doing something constructive  like  trying to sort out the drug and obesity problems in Scotland

• Like 1