The Yom Kippur War .

19 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Maybe that's because just 4 weeks ago hundreds of Palestinians attacked, slaughtered , maimed, raped, tortured and then took hostages before parading a naked young woman on the back of a truck whilst Palestinians spat on her body.

Not really a good look is it?

I can't recall Ukrainian folk doing that, can you?

I don't think there is any risk of Ukrainian folk stabbing and blowing us up in the name of religion is there?  I don't get stopped at airports, concerts, euro tunnel for extreme security checks and have to be at the airport 3 hours before my flight because of a Ukrainian wanting to shout "Allah Akbar" before blowing me to smithereens.......unless I've missed something?

But but but, it's because they are brown.

Always playing the victim and racist card when desperate,

I would have put my bottom dollar on you coming out with that at some point.

🙄🙄

Nobody was raped  same as no babies were beheaded, I don’t play no victim I say it how it is and only right wing haters like yourself keep pushing the Israeli narrative.

You will probably face longer checks at airports because after what has gone on the world has become more unsafe.

Just been watching on tv the idf soldier pointing at a list of so called Hamas names on a wall when in fact it was the days of the week written in Arabic!!

Your a numpty because if you had a brain you would see what is happening but right wing xenophobic bigots like you go along with anything that suits your agenda.

The current situation is about land and power and not religion but you are too dim to realise.

Israeli false lies=

israeli spokesman just lying=

https://www.msnbc.com/mehdi-on-msnbc/watch/-that-was-a-mistake-mehdi-challenges-israeli-adviser-mark-regev-on-false-israeli-claims-198054981873

Edited by mafya

39 minutes ago, mafya said:

Nobody was raped  same as no babies were beheaded, I don’t play no victim I say it how it is and only right wing haters like yourself keep pushing the Israeli narrative.

So you're a holocaust denier as well as anti-semitic 

The attack on the 7th October was lies?

Because of the long history of brutal barbaric islamic terrorism that I believe everything the Israelis have said about what happened.

Edited by Jack Grey

46 minutes ago, mafya said:

You will probably face longer checks at airports because after what has gone on the world has become more unsafe.

Just been watching on tv the idf soldier pointing at a list of so called Hamas names on a wall when in fact it was the days of the week written in Arabic!!

Your a numpty because if you had a brain you would see what is happening but right wing xenophobic bigots like you go along with anything that suits your agenda.

The current situation is about land and power and not religion but you are too dim to realise.

My bold.

You could have made your point without the insults. You sound like the Muslim guy in the Morgan Interview. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

You could have made your point without the insults. You sound like the Muslim guy in the Morgan Interview. 

Jack grey fits the descriptions I used.

I’ve never denied the holocaust ot said anything anti semitic yet in answer to my post he accuses me of it and then asks me if the October 7th attacks were lies!! This is what the Israeli Govt does to shut down criticism and Jack Grey seems to be adopting the same tactic.

I stand by what I have said to him, did you not see the post the other day when he said I was a peadophile? 
Other posters have read some of the vile stuff he posts and probably think the same about him.
I don’t know which Muslim guy in an interveiw you are referring to so can’t comment in regards to that.

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’ve never denied the holocaust ot said anything anti semitic yet in answer to my post he accuses me of it and then asks me if the October 7th attacks were lies!! This is what the Israeli Govt does to shut down criticism and Jack Grey seems to be adopting the same tactic.

I stand by what I have said to him, did you not see the post the other day when he said I was a peadophile? 
Other posters have read some of the vile stuff he posts and probably think the same about him.
I don’t know which Muslim guy in an interveiw you are referring to so can’t comment in regards to that.

I never said you were a pedophile

Stop lying 🙄 

4 hours ago, mafya said:

You insulted me, not Jack.

What is it with lots of the pro Palestine mob that can't discuss things without getting stroppy and rude?  Are you incapable of engaging into conversation without behaving like a bully just like those you are trying to defend? What's the issue, frustration, a knowing of being wrong or just an aggressive nature?

So it's now pushing an Israeli narrative because I want them to completely wipeout barbaric monsters who have no regard for human life?

I actually feel sorry for you that you are so blind with your ideology that you can't see good from evil. 

Nothing to do with religion you say, wow, you can't possibly be that naïve, surely?. How come the mad Islamic extremists shout "Allah Akbar" then before slicing or blowing folk to pieces?

You don't say it like it is, you say from your religious point of view bias, it's folk like me ( right wing) that say it like it is. I don't pretend to be who I am not, say things online or take the moral high ground so people can fawn over me and give me a like online.

I am not that insecure or needy.

But but but, it's because they are brown.

🙄🙄

Edited by Al Bundy

4 hours ago, mafya said:

Nobody was raped ...

That's an awfully big statement.

Several incidents of sexual assault and rape from 7 October have been documented by Hamas body camera footage, CCTV, material uploaded to social media, and photographs and videos taken by civilians and first responders, according to several people involved in analysing the footage. Survivor and witness testimonies, many from the Supernova rave, describe seeing women being raped before they were shot.

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Your recent campaign to be seen as a reasonable voice is undermined by your readiness to pick up on Mafyas tone,whilst giving other far worse comments a free pass.