The Yom Kippur War .

5 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Amazed you did not throw out an insult.

Easy proof is that you claim you have no king !

Oh crikey,  please don't start bringing the Royal thread into this,  we've already got two different threads on here.

First one then the other it's so confusing I'm waiting for someone to jump in and say pay attention in class.

6 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Amazed you did not throw out an insult.

Easy proof is that you claim you have no king !

That's an easy way of getting out of what you said.

You said:    You know nothing but make things up.    and I said PROVE IT   so prove it then.

I am not arguing about kings because I don't have one     -    fetch that so called king to me and I will tell him to his face..

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

Oh crikey,  please don't start bringing the Royal thread into this,  we've already got two different threads on here.

First one then the other it's so confusing I'm waiting for someone to jump in and say pay attention in class.

You are quite right I will leave it now.

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

Harvey does that partly because he's obsessed with royalty and party because he has no argument.

Aside from the fact that he loves to stir up Northern Ireland.

17 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Harvey does that partly because he's obsessed with royalty and party because he has no argument.

Aside from the fact that he loves to stir up Northern Ireland.

Feelings are still a flashpoint when N.I.  is mentioned,   recently we were asked which accent we liked and I mentioned the Belfast one,  couldn't believe the reply I got for that.

29 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I am well aware of the incidents you refer to.

Have all the atrocities, deaths, maiming been worth a United Ireland when I explained to you it could have been achieved peacefully.

And please no history lessons 

Look through your past posts and you have regularly highlighted alleged crimes committed by the security forces.

I very much doubt that you were aware of them.

The atrocities, deaths. maiming all came about because of one single fact. One country was interfering in the affairs of another country by force.

Without that fact there would have been no atrocities, deaths or maiming's would there? As for achieving freedom peacefully, how many countries colonised by Britain were returned to the native people of those countries without violence having to be used to achieve it?

There was no mechanism in place to enable the peaceful reunification of Ireland before the Good Friday Agreement. There is now.

If you object to ' history lessons ' point out the factual inaccuracies.  If there aren't any then they're not ' history lessons ' they're facts, aren't they?

16 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I very much doubt that you were aware of them.

The atrocities, deaths. maiming all came about because of one single fact. One country was interfering in the affairs of another country by force.

Without that fact there would have been no atrocities, deaths or maiming's would there? As for achieving freedom peacefully, how many countries colonised by Britain were returned to the native people of those countries without violence having to be used to achieve it?

There was no mechanism in place to enable the peaceful reunification of Ireland before the Good Friday Agreement. There is now.

If you object to ' history lessons ' point out the factual inaccuracies.  If there aren't any then they're not ' history lessons ' they're facts, aren't they?

I would answer you fully and correct you but as you see I have left the thread because this is not the topic of the thread as has been pointed out.

Small children and baby,s have been found shot dead in the Kibbutz near the Gaza border , a woman   And baby was be headed , And there are still people on here blaming Israel for retaliating.  Perhaps those posters can tell what they would do if it was their kids who have been kidnapped or shot or be headed  .Hamas are not soldiers they are evil bastuurds

Edited by cuttsie

9 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Small children and baby,s have been found shot dead in the Kibbutz near the Gaza border , a woman   And baby was be headed , And there are still people on here blaming Israel for retaliating.  Perhaps those posters can tell what they would do if it was their kids who have been kidnapped or shot or be headed  .Hamas are not soldiers they are evil bastuurds

Are there? I'll answer your question: I'd probably try and get revenge or just give up on life. Now will you answer the one I've asked you twice?